21] Caught

Y/n's P.O.V
It was hot and steamy in the janitors closet of the Fairy Tail guild. That was because of me and Sting. We were currently having sex in the closet. Why? You ask. The answer is simple. My brother is Laxus. If he ever found out that me and Sting were in a relationship he would pound Sting's face in. I would prefer if he didn't so that's why we have to keep this relationship a secret.

"Okay baby, get cleaned up. I'll meet you outside." Sting panted having just finished his climax.
I nodded and put my clothes on. Sting left and closed the door. My panties were soaked with my womanly essence and my skirt has a small white cum stain on it.

"Damnit Sting!" I whisper yelled. I wiped off the cum as best as I could and tucked my shirt into my skirt.

Suddenly, I was struck with realization.

My cunt is still filled with Sting's seed.

Shit!

I quickly put my panties on to prevent any more spilling. I opened the closet door and walked out as if nothing had happened.

"Y/n, what the hell were you doing in the janitors closet?" Laxus inquired.

"Oh! I was just- um- seeing if there was more paper towels. Yeah! That's right! Paper towels! Sting spilled something and we needed more paper towels!" I exclaimed nervously as that was the best excuse I could come up with.
Laxus looked at me with a glare and then shrugged his shoulders.
"Okay. Just go clean it up." Laxus sighed.
I let out the breath I had in my chest and smiled.
"Okay."

*Time skip hoe*
By the end of the day. My pussy was still filled with Sting's cum. But I was begging for more. I wanted that filled feeling once more that only Sting could give me. I picked up my phone and called him.

*on the phone*

Sting:
Y/n? Is something wrong? Are you okay?

Y/n:
Sting~~ please come over. I need you so bad. I know we did it earlier but I'm so hungry for your big cock~

Sting:
Oh really now? Well you won't have to wait much longer I'll be on my way. I'm still at the guild so it won't take long.

*end of call*

My pussy throbbed just thinking about how sore I was gonna be tomorrow. I lived in the guild so it was pretty easy for Sting to find my room.

A knock was heard at my door no more than 3 minutes later. I opened the door and saw that it was Sting. Sting quickly pushed me into my room and slammed me against the wall.

"You really got me all riled up this time babygirl. They way you moaned out my name on that phone call was absolutely delicious." Sting growled.
I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him into a feverish kiss. My mind was thinking about the rough way he manhandled me if I sassed him or the fast pace he kept up during all of our sessions.
His lips were soft and smooth as I pushed my tongue into his mouth. I immediately made my tongue dance with his as I was searching for his aggressive side. I lived for when he was an aggressive beast. I wanted him to put me in my place and call me a dirty slut. I wanted him to treat me like the cockslut I am.
My thoughts were invaded as Sting pulled my hair and pushed his knee in between my thighs.
"Don't try and get dominant with me whore. I'll put you in your place." Sting said as he went for my neck.
I moaned out as he started sucking on my neck being sure to create bruises.
"Sting." I whimpered out. "Please fuck me."
Sting chuckled and stood up straight.
"I will get to that but right now. We need some foreplay."

Sting picked me up and pushed me onto my bed while spreading my legs. A huge wet spot was right in the center because of the mix of my wetness and Sting's cum.
"Wow baby. I didn't think you would keep my cum in you. But I wouldn't be surprised. You are a slut for my cum." Sting said in amazement.
I blushed. His words still affected me even after all the times we had done this prior to us dating and prior to now.
"I didn't want to waste something so delicious." I snickered.
Sting took off my panties and got to work. His tongue lapped at out mixed juices in a perfect mix of hunger and devotion. No matter how many time Sting called me a slut during sex he would immediately apologize after and showed me with love. I knew he never really meant it and it was nice to have extra reassurance.
Back to the main course. ( ;) )
Sting's tongue was going in and out of me at lightning speed. It was hard to keep my moans in. Immense pleasure washed over me as I was already close to my release.
"Sting! I'm gonna- ughhhn- cum! Don't- nghh- stop!" I yelped out.
Sting loaned at my dirty talk which sent vibrations into my pussy, sending me onto cloud 9.
I let out a loud moan as I came. My breath was ragged and I was panting but we were far from done.
"Sting~~ please please please fuck me~ I can't take it anymore ! I need your big juicy cock in my tight little pussy!" I exclaimed with zero shame.
"If that's what you want." Sting chuckled.
Sting stood up and tore of his pants and shirt as fast as he could. He often went underwear-less for the sake of time.
As he took his things off, I took off my shirt and bra letting my tits fall free.
"You looking fucking gorgeous Y/n." Sting growled. My eyes were fixated on his large length. He was about 9 inches and had a fuck ton of girth. Perfect for me.
Sting hovered over me and pushed into me roughly.
My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I told him to quicken his pace.
"Come on Y/n. Take this cock. I know you can do it." Sting praised me.
"Faster." I moaned out.
Sting nodded and went at an animalistic pace. He began to get even more rough than he ever had. His white scales showed up on his face and he groped my breasts roughly. He began to play with my clit and it sent my into overstimulation. It was too much for me. My eyes were crossed and my tongue began to stick out.
"Shit Y/n. That pretty little face over yours is sending me into overdrive." Sting moaned out.
I was cumming before I even knew what was happening.
Sting followed suit and I was still a moaning mess. Sting collapsed onto me and pulled the covers over us.

Then

The door slammed opened revealing Laxus.

"Sting! If you hurt her I swear to fucking god I will kill you!" Laxus shouted. The door slammed shut and me and Sting were left dumbfounded.

———————————————-————————————-
Im finally back after being gone for months. School hasn't been to good for me and my mental health needs a little help but thank you guys so much for your love and support. Love you!

Word count: 1243

Gabby out😎💕🥺