15] Threesome (Sting x Reader x Natsu)

This is a request from @biro_book ( I didn't know how to incorporate the dragon slayer part oops)
Y/n's P.O.V
Sting was hanging out with Yukino again and I got a bit jealous. I decided that I would get back at him. In a more, sexual manner. I was sitting on the couch watching T.V when an amazing idea came to me. I grinned darkly. I went into Sting and I's shared bedroom. I got my black lace bra and panties. I slid my panties on after I latched on my bra. Then the doorbell rang. I was confused because Sting has keys and would not ring the doorbell. I put on a silk robe and headed to the door. As I was opening the door I heard Sting's voice. "Dude what are you doing here?" 'Who is he talking to?' I thought. I open the door to reveal a pink haired dragon slayer next to my blonde boyfriend. My cheeks turned red as all eyes were on me. "Baby?! Go change!" Sting yells. Before I can respond, Natsu speaks. "No I like her in that." My eyes widened in disbelief. Sting growled. "What the fuck are you trying to say?!" Sting yells. Natsu walks into the house as I back up. As he's walking towards me I trip and fall on the couch. Natsu takes that to his advantage and rips open the silk robe. I yell and cover myself. He pins me down and goes for my neck. Tears build up in my eyes. Natsu is pushed off of me by Sting. "Get out." Something in him changes. "I'm so sorry. It's mating season and I haven't found a mate yet. I can't control my hormones." Natsu says defeated. Sting looks at me. I nod. "Fine you can have a go at her but be gentle. Only I can go rough on her." Sting sighs. Joy sparks in Natsu's eyes. He rushes over to me and slams his lips on mine. "Mhmmm~!" I moan due to the roughness. Natsu grinds down on my barely covered core. He reaches down and start playing with my Princess parts. "Ahhh~" I moan. I hear Sting growl once more and then he is right above me. "All fours. Now." His tone says that he means business. Natsu gets up and looks confused. I sit up and then get on my hands and knees. (Note: your couch is HUGE) Natsu pushes my panties to the side and is about to pound into me when Sting stops him. "Natsu I will allow you to have a go at Y/n but I don't want your cum in my Princess. She's my cum slut, not yours." Sting says. I blush at the nickname. Sting goes into his pants pocket and throws him a condom. They both undress and then that leaves me. I take off what's left of the silky robe and then unhook my bra. My small/medium/large breasts spill out. Natsu reaches over and starts playing with them. I bite my lip to hold in a moan. I slid my panties down and Natsu wastes no time sliding on the condom and then thrusting into me. My body launches forward and I let out a loud moan. Suddenly, I feel Sting's  hand on the back of my head. "Suck." I gulp but do as I'm told. I start to tease the tip but I end up constantly moan because of Natsu's size in my entrance. "Do it right or I'll make you do it right." Sting demands. I take as much as I can of him in my mouth. I start to bob my head and Sting lets out sultry moans. I didn't think the pleasure I was going through could get any better but then Natsu reaches around me and starts rubbing my clit. My body starts to shake in pleasure and I can feel my orgasm nearing. Sting starts to mouth fuck me and then quickly busts in my mouth. I swallow everything because spitters are quitters. "Oh fuck!" Natsu yells. With one final thrust, Natsu and I come undone. "Thanks Sting. I really needed that." Natsu praises as gets dressed and throw away the condom. "It's a one time thing so don't show up again and attack my girl." Sting says. "No promises." Natsu teases. Sting frowns. "Bye Sting. You're girls one tight pussy." Natsu says as he leaves. I blush. I start to get dressed but Sting stops me. "I'm not done with you." He hisses. I gulp.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's been a while since I've posted back to back so here you go.
Word count: 779🔥
Gabby out💕