4] Friends with Benefits

Sting's P.O.V

Me and Y/n have been friends with benefits for about 2 years now. We never told anyone because of the chance of getting slut shamed. So after our 'sessions' we would often act as if nothing happened.

I was the master at sexting. I would send her videos of me masturbating and sometimes I get nudes. At first she didn't want to send me nudes because she thought I was going to show someone. I reassured her that I wasn't and she agreed to send them.

Back to the point we are meeting tonight. I set all of it up. We are going to my house.

Time skip to Sting's house

She is here and now we are on my bed. I'm having an intense make out session with her. I start trailing kisses down her neck and I find her sweet spot. I suck on it and she moans. I detach from her neck and see that I gave her a giant hickey.

I tore her clothes off of her and she did the same to me. I grabbed her breasts and put the right bud into my mouth while playing with the left one.

"Ahhh~." She moaned. I laid her on her back and thrusted into her. She moaned and arched her back. I started thrusting harder and faster. "Deeper Sting~." I did as she asked and tried to go deeper and deeper. I started thrusting faster. Soon I thrusted in and out at an animalistic pace.

"Sting. I'm sooo close" She moaned. "Me too baby. Cum for me." I said. She came and her walls clamped down on me. I thrusted harder and faster then pulled out and came on her stomach.

"Sting. I love you." Y/n said.

I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. We were just having sex to have sex and now she says that she loves me. My shock turned into a state of euphoria. I was so happy. I loved her for a long time but never had the guts to tell her.

"I love you too, Y/n." I said while smiling.

"I thought you were going to reject me. I was so nervous." She chuckled. "I would never reject you." I said.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked her. She gasped. "Of course you big dummie!" She yelled.

"Hey can I try something on you?" She asked. I nod my head and she tells me to stand up. I do as told and she gets on her knees infront of me. She grabs my dick and licks the tip. She starts sucking the tip. "Ahhh~." I moan loudly. She puts half of my dick in her mouth. (A/n Sting's dick is HUGE) She starts pumping the rest of my dick and I moan again. I grab the back of her hair and make her deep throat me.

"Ohhhh fuck Y/n you're so good at sucking my cock. More I want more. Give me more!" I screamed. She pushed me onto the bed and sat on my dick. She started slamming onto me. "Ahh~." She moans. She keeps slamming on me and I get so close to my edge and I finally bust. It's fine because she's on the pill.

She gets off of me and plops next to me. I snuggle up with her and we  fall asleep.

************************************

Well I'm tired so catch ya later

Word count:583🔥

Gabby out💕