20] Locker Room Mess

Y/n's P.O.V
The hall was lit by the lights hanging on the ceiling. I was wandering around to find Natsu. His match was about to start and I couldn't find him anywhere. Even Lucy didn't know where he was and she's always with that flaming idiot.
As I was walking my mind began to wander to the Sting Eucliffe guy. He is very arrogant but can you blame him? He's super hot and very powerful. Not as powerful as me of course but he's up there.

I suddenly realize I'm at a dead end.

'Great job Y/n! You have won the idiot of thy e year award.' I thought to myself.

As I was turning around, I heard something.
It was groaning or something of the sort. I listen more closely.

"Ugnh~ Oh yeah~ Bounce up and down!"

My face was a bright shade of red. My initial thoughts were that someone was fucking in the bathroom but then the person said the following:

"Oh yeah Y/n~ Give it to me!"

Now there can't be people fucking in the locker room. My name is Y/n and I'm not currently fucking anyone.

My curiosity got the best of me and I peeked into the locker room. My eyes were surely popping out of my sockets. Right in front of me was Sting Eucliffe pumping his member at a fast pace, moaning my name.

I was speechless.

Then I saw Sting sniff the air.

'Fuck.' I thought.

His grin grew. He walked over to the door and opened it. My mind drew a blank. Should I run?

Before I could make a decision, Sting pulled me into the room. My jaw dropped as I looked down and saw his length. He chuckled. "You like what you see?"
I spoke without thinking. "I'd be lying if I said I didn't." My hand immediately flung to my mouth and covered it. My face burned.
Sting laughed.
"I am so sorry!" I said.
"It's fine. I get that a lot." He said. He paused for a minute. "Do you mind helping me out for a bit?" He inquired.
My breath was caught in my throat for a minute. I thought quick and.....

Sting's P.O.V

I was expecting anything else but this. She took off her underwear easily as she was wearing a skirt and sat on the Sabertooth couch. She spread her legs and let me see her fully. I gulped. She was so shy before. Then it came to me. I'll just fuck that attitude out of her.
"Oh so now you wanna act all big and bad?" I asked.
"Why are you asking? You gotta problem with it?" She mocked me.
"Maybe I do." I responded.
"And what are you gonna do about it?"
She was teasing me. She's gonna get it.

I walked up to her and flipped her so that she was on her all fours. " Do you want it?" I always asked for consent when having sex. You never know.

She nodded profusely.

I spread her legs and started to pound into her. I was expecting moans but what I got was whines and whimpers. I thought she was hurt but then I realized they were pleasure filled.

"Do you like that you slutty girl?" I teased.

"Oh yes Master~" Y/n whimpered.
Her moans were turning me on even more. I couldn't take it. I pushed her head into the couch and started drilling into her. She was so tight and it felt so good. I was nearing my climax but I didn't want this to end. I flipped her on her back and lifted her leg over my shoulder. Her eyes went cross eyed and her tongue came out. That was it. My control was now gone. I was slamming into her at a pace I couldn't control.

"Sting! I'm cumming!" Y/n whined.

"Me too baby!" I yelled.

Y/n closed her eyes tightly and came. I growled and pulled out. I came on her belly and laughed.

"Such a messy girl."