8] Drunk in love

Y/n's P.O.V
The whole guild was going to celebrate Sting's birthday and we were all at the guild. We had planned a surprise party for him. He supposed to arrive in a short while. "Hey Y/n hand me the streamers." Rouge told me. "Okay!" I answer. I pass him the streamers and he uses his shadow form to hang them up. I grab the 'Happy Birthday!' sign and white wings sprout out of my back. (Sorry if you don't like this magic. The magic is called Angel soul) I fly up and hang the sign.

After we were all done decorating I checked the time. My eyes widen he will arrive right now! "Guys! Hide!" I yell. They all run to find a hiding spot. Once everyone found a hiding spot Sting walked in. We all jumped out and yelled,  "SURPRISE!" He was shook and looked around with wide eyes. "Thank you so much. This is better than I would have ever imagined." He said with teary eyes. "Let's party!" Someone yelled. Loud cheers were everywhere and we all started to party. I rushed behind the bar and started to serve drinks.

Sting's P O V
I went up to the bar and saw the one I love the most. Y/n. She looked glorious serving everyone and she had on that bright and beautiful smile. "Hey Y/n!" I called her over. She looked my way and blushed. She came over to me and spoke. "Hey Sting what can I do for you?" She asks.  "Let me get 2 shots of vodka." I ask. Y/n nods and goes to get the drinks. I bite my lip as she's walking. Her skirt is riding up her thighs and its hot. She walks back. "Her you go Sting." She says. "Why don't you take a break for a while. No one else is asking for a drink?" I gesture. "I guess for a little." She says. She sits next to me and we take the shots. Soon I am hammered and she was still sober. "Sting I think that's enough. You've drank quite a lot." She says concern laced in her voice. I shake my head and continue to give Y/n compliments. She sighs and picks me up and puts me on her back. I fall asleep on her back.

Y/n's P O V
Sting fell asleep on back. Great. I carried him back to his house and once we entered I through him on the bed. My back almost gave out. I fell on the bed and then felt two strong arms wrap around me. I sighed knowing there was no chance he was going to let go. I fell asleep within a couple of minutes.

Time skip and Sting's P O V
I wake up with a pounding headache. I feel something in between my arms. I lift the covers and find Y/n. I stare at her face admiring her beauty. She wakes up and I smile. Her eyes meet mine and I speak. "Thanks for taking me home Y/n." She nods in response. I kiss her lips and she reacts quickly. She starts to kiss back and soon my hands are traveling up and down on her body. I grab onto her ass and squeeze. She moans and I take this as a chance to get my tongue in her mouth. I dart my tongue in and our tongues immediately start to fight for dominance. I won of course and I started to lift up her shirt. I detached from her and pulled of her her shirt. The bulge in my pants grew as I saw her large mounds protected by a (f/c) bra. She reached toward me and took off my shirt and blushed as she saw my well defined abs. I removed her bra and kissed her collarbone. She moaned softly at my kisses. I looked at her leggings and then back at her. She nodded in acceptance and I slowly slid down her pants. I pulled her pants off all the way when they pooled at her ankles. I looked up and saw her (f/c)  panties and I smirked. I kissed her entrance and she squirmed at my kiss. I pulled down her panties and threw them somewhere in the room. I then spread her legs and stuck my face in between her thighs and began to lick her entrance. She moaned my name. "Sting~." I kept lapping up her juices until she eventually came. She was panting and blushing. I got off the bed and pulled down my pants and boxers. I climbed back onto the bed and hovered over Y/n. I looked at her for permission and she nodded. I pushed into her entrance and she groaned in pain. I pushed all the way in and let out a sigh of relief. She was so tight it was unbelievable. I waited for her to adjust and once she was ready I started to move. I thrusted into her faster and faster and she moaned my name. I thrusted even faster. "Daddy~ more~." She whined. I went faster and she spoke once more. "Your dick is so big daddy~." I groaned and got more turned on by the praise.

This cycle went on for about 1 more hour. Soon we both reached our climax and came.

**********************************
So I know that this chapter was garbage but I just wanted to quickly do something for you guys. I hope you enjoyed this chapter tho.

Word count:935🔥

Gabby out💕