9] Yandere Sting

This chapter was a request from unknown4664. I hope you enjoy!

Sting's P.O.V
I saw her talking with Rouge and rage filled me. I should be the only one to be able to talk to her or even look at her! Rouge doesn't deserve to talk to her. No one does. No one but me. I'm the only one who understand her. I want her and I'm going to have her. I will do anything to have her. Including murder. I put a smile on my face and walk over to them. "Hey guys!" I exclaim. Y/n looks over and a large grin appears on her face. My heart skips a beat at her adorable smile. "Hey Sting." Y/n greets back. "Do you wanna come to my house later?" I ask Y/n. A blush spreads across her cheeks. "Sure. Let's go right now actually." She says and grabs my hand. I pull her out of the guild and to my house. I don't think I can contain myself any longer. Once we get to my house I go to my bedroom. "Sting why are we in you're room?" Y/n asks. "Isn't it obvious Y/n?" I continue. "I want no, need to fuck you." I say. Her faces flushes bright red. My pants tighten at the sight of her. I climb onto the bed and begin to suck on her neck. "Sting~." She moans. My smirk grows as the moment gets more heated. I tear of all of her clothes and she lays there naked. I slowly stripped of my clothes in a teasing manner. Once I was finally undressed I lined up with her pussy and slid in. She clawed at my back. I gave her a moment to adjust and then started to thrust. "Y/n I hope you know that no one else will ever be allowed to touch you like this. Only me. If someone does I won't hesitate on killing them. You really mine and only mine. Got it?" I asked. "Yes Sting anything for you~." Y/n cooed. I kept thrusting and she insisted on me going faster and harder.

I was practically ramming into her. "Sting I'm gonna cum!" Y/n screamed. "Cum for me." I demand. I thrusted once more and she came. I love her wasn't  done though so I kept thrusting. I came close to my climax and started to ram into her harder. A few thrusts later and I came on her belly.

"I love you Y/n. Do forget it. I won't let anyone else have you. Im not afraid to kill them and you." I say. "I know Sting and I love you too." She says. Then we drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So that was a garbage chapter but I hope you enjoyed it anyway.

Word count:479🔥

Gabby out💕