17] Break up and Make up

Author's P.O.V

"The only time you want me is when we have sex! You don't love me and you never have! You just want my body!" Y/n yelled furiously at Sting. The blonde just stood there, not knowing what to say.

"Say something Sting! Anything, please just say something!" Tears pooled out of Y/n's eyes. Whimpers escaped her mouth as she looked at the floor.

"I'm sorry Y/n. I just- we aren't working out. I was just sorta using your body. Thats no excuse for using you but I didn't know what else to do." Sting admitted.

"Get out." Y/n said lowly. Her teeth were grinding against each other. Her body was shaking due to anger.

"W-what?" Sting asks. He was taken aback by her quick response.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE STING EUCLIFFE!" Y/n screamed. She had finally snapped.

Sting nodded and made his way out of her house to return to his own. He closed the door behind him and never returned. He had sealed the deal. The relationship was now over.

However, it was only over temporarily. ;)

Fast forward: 6 months later

Y/n's P.O.V

The lights were dim and I was lonely. The club wasn't the best place to be but once Sting left me, I stopped caring. Even though he used my body, I could still say that I loved him. Starting from his soft, blonde hair, to his crystal blue ocean eyes and all the way down to his gorgeous abs.

I was taken out of my thoughts when someone sat down next to me. I looked up and it was a creepy guy that was somewhat my age.

"Hey pretty lady. You know, I could give you a good time if you just come with me." The guy persuaded me. I scoffed in disgust.

"Leave me alone I'm not looking for a good fuck tonight." I snarled. My body only belonged to Sting.

"Come on baby. You know you want to." The man would not let me reject him. Then his hands were roaming my body. I was in a booth so I didn't have much room around me.

"Stop! Don't touch me you pervert!" I yelled. I started to thrash around and tried to get up but his grip on my waist was too strong.

"Hey! Leave her alone you fuck boy!" A familiar voice shouted. I saw a tall blonde male run up to me and pull me out of the booth.

"Are you okay?" It was Sting. He looked down at me. I pushed myself into his arms and gave him a big hug.

"Thank you." I murmured.

"Hey! You took the only sexy girl in here away from me! Get your blonde ass back here!" The man yelled.

"Run." Sting said. He grabbed my hand and dashed to his house. Once we made it inside I went for his couch.

"Are you okay Y/n?" Sting asked once more. I nodded. For a quick moment, all I wanted was him to be inside me.

"Sting, I need you." I whimpered. He looked surprised. I started to unzip my skin tight dress. I then slid off my dress. "Please Sting. I need you." I said dragging the 'e' in need.

Now I was only in my bra and panties. I crawled onto his thigh and started grinding down on it. The pleasure was good, too good. I placed my face in the crook of his neck and grinder down harder and faster. "Ohh daddy. Please." I whined. Sting growled. "Fine, if that's what you want." Sting lifted me off of his thigh and threw me over his shoulder. I yelled and clawed his back.

"You can claw my back later Kitten." Sting said with a smirk. My cheeks darkened at the comment. Sting lead me to his bedroom and payed me on the bed. His practically tore off his clothing, along with mine, and started pounding into me. I gasped, my pussy hadn't felt this size in 6 months.

"Who do you belong to, hm? Answer me slut." Sting asks. I struggle to answer because of the big cock in me. "Answer me Kitten." Sting demands.

"I belong to you." I whimper out. "Fuck baby. Now I wanna ruin you so bad." Sting moans out. He grabs my boobs and starts playing with them. I moan due to the ever so great pleasure. "You like that? Tell me pretty baby." Sting says.

"Yes daddy. I like it a lot." My voice comes from out weak.

I feel a knot form in my lower area and then cum. "Ahhh~" I moan out. Sting's thrusts start to get sloppy. "Oh my god Kitten! I'm cumming!" Sting yells. His cum fills me up all the way.

My eyelids start to get heavy. "Good night Daddy, I love you." I whisper. Sting chuckles. "I love you too baby."

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I have to admit, this is probably the worst one yet. Sorry guys I'm just really tired right now. But I hope you enjoyed either way.

Word count:853🔥

Gabby out 💕