6] Jealousy

Sting's P.O.V
I watched her as she was talking to Orga. It was hard to say that I was jealous of one of my best friends but I am. She giggled and laughed as he told jokes. It was bad enough that Y/n was wearing a revealing dress that made men and women turn heads. It was a black crop top and well fitting black leggings.

Orga was looking at Y/n's enormous tits which was out of his character. He kept looking at them and it was getting me mad. I mean Y/n is my girl friend and she is laughing at Orga's  jokes and he is staring at her boobs.

I get up and march over to her. "Y/n its time to go home." I said. Me and Y/n live together so we go home at the same time. She nodded at me and tried to get up but Orga pulled her down to tell one more joke. This joke was apparently really funny so she burst out laughing and bent over holding her stomach. Her cleavage was more visible than before and Orga was looking at it. He then licked his lips and then bit his lip. I was disgusted. I grabbed Y/n and carried her bridal style. "Sting what's wrong? You seem a little off." She said. I growled recalling how Orga looked at her. "I'm fine. But you need to be punished.' I said coldly. "But what did I do?" She asked innocently. "You made daddy angry." I said. She looked up at me and frowned. "How?' She asks with sass. "Don't think I didn't see the show you put on for Orga." I said. "What about it?" She asks. "You're pushing my limits kitten." I say.

I enter the house and carry her up to my bedroom. I take off her shirt and her bra. I take one of her buds into my mouth. "Sting~." Y/n moans. "Oh no. No speaking for you. You like like to test my limits now I get to test yours.  No moaning either." I say, a smirk playing on my lips. I take her bud back into my mouth and massage her other breast. Then I switch breasts. Taking the other into my mouth and massaging the other. I then start kissing down her stomach and to the waist band of her leggings. I look up at her and smile at her flustered state. I slowly pull down her pants and see that she's wearing the blue lacy panties I bought her earlier this week. I take a good look at her panties and notice something. Her panties were soaked in her wetness. I blew on her pussy and she gasps. I take her panties off and lick up her slit. She tries to hold in a moan and it works. I'm far from done so I start sucking on her clit. She arches her back and moans. "What did I say about moaning?" I ask. "I can't moan." She said. That was the only time I would let her speak. I get back to work on her clit and start sucking again. Then travel down to her core and start to eat her out. At the same time I rub her clit doubling the pleasure. She grabs a fistful of my hair and pushes my head down. She rolls her hips and cums. She pushes me onto the bed and removes my clothes. She goes down to my cock and starts pumping it. I throw my head back and moan. She licks the tip and suck it. "Fa....st....er." I moan. She goes faster and I grab a bunch of her hair and push her down my cock. She does her best at fitting all of me into her mouth. I feel a knot form in my stomach and I push her all the way down making her deep throat me and I cum in the back of her throat. She swallows all of my cum and I blush. She's so hot. I push her onto the bed and enter her. "You made daddy jealous today. That's not good. You know how I feel when you flirt with other guys." I say. "I'm sorry daddy. I didn't mean to really." She says. I start to slam into her and she moans. "Sting~  please go faster~." She begged. I went faster and I was practically ramming into her. She just keeps moaning and keeps telling me to go faster. At this point I was in dragon force. There was white markings on my face and my hair was sticking up. I was going so fast that I knew she wouldn't be able to walk for a while. She screamed as she came. I thrusted 3 more times and came. I fell out of Dragon Force and plopped next to her. We quickly fell asleep.

Time skip

I woke up to a loud thud and a yelp. I looked over the bed and Y/n was on the floor. "What's wrong Y/n?" I ask. "I can't walk." She says in bewilderment. I start dying laughing and she sits there confused. 

******************************************

So this was longer than most chapters and I'm posting this at like 3 am so.

Word count:892🔥

Gaby out💕