11] Dominant

Sting's P.O.V
She was being so good today I think I should give her a little treat. "Y/n come here baby." I called for her. "Yes Sting." Y/n called back. I looked to the doorway of the room and saw her walk in. "You called." She said. "I did. Please come here." I said with rasp in my voice. Y/n slowly walked to the bed. I was sitting in the center of the bed and motioned for her to get on my thigh. Y/n crawled on the bed then sat on my left thigh. "Babygirl, you've been so good today that I think you deserve a treat." I said. Y/n nodded at my words as if she was agreeing with me. I grabbed her hips and lead them back and forth making her let out a quiet moan. She was only in a big oversized hoodie and panties so I can only imagine how much pleasure this would bring her. Y/n started to move her hips on her own. My hands travels to her breasts and I gave them a good squeeze. She threw her head back and moaned a bit louder. I removed one of my hands from her breast and quickly grabbed her neck. "Babygirl keep your eyes on me." I demanded but with a calm voice. "Yes Daddy." She replied. She began to rock her hips faster and started grinding down on my harder. She let out a shaky breath and then she spoke. "I'm close Daddy." "That's good sweetie but I'm not gonna let you cum just yet." I said with a sly smirk on my face. I pushed her shoulders back and she fell backwards. She landed on the bed and I hovered over her. I saw the innocence in her eyes and she saw the lust in mine. I roughly pressed my lips against hers and she kissed back immediately. I detached from her and took of my shirt. She started at my perfectly sculpted abs and I smirked. I grabbed her hand and placed it on my abs, slowly trailing it to my growing erection. Her face was practically tomato red. "Come on Babygirl, help Daddy out." I said with a slight grin. She nodded and got up. She took off my straining pants and threw my boxers somewhere in the room. My dick sprang out and she gulped.

Y/n's P.O.V
I slowly took Sting's member into my hands and slowly started pumping. I slowly started to lick the tip and he threw his head back. Sting took a grip on my hair and started to push me towards his dick even more. I kissed the tip and then slowly took it in my mouth. "Babygirl, don't tease me." He said. I continued to tease him and he stared at me with lust and anger on his eyes. Sting grabbed me and pinned me to the bed. "Babygirl what did I say about teasing me? Looks like you need to learn a thing or two about proper attitude." Sting said firmly. He tore off my clothes (I forgot if they were already off :)) and plunged into my entrance. I arched my back and moaned. Sting kept thrusting and pain turned into immersed pleasure. We went at it for a while until his thrusts got sloppy and we both cane. He collapsed next to me and cover both of us with the covers. "You were good today Babygirl." He praised me. "Thanks Daddy." I thanked. We bother fell asleep with grins on our faces.
The end

Hope you enjoyed!

Word count:609🔥

Gabby out💕