2] Lust

Y/n's P.O.V

"Yukino why do I have to take him home?" I whined. You see Sting was a VERY heavy sleeper and he just happened to fall asleep at the guild and now everyone wanted me to take him home. "Because I want you to. Now go." Yukino demanded.

"Fine." I agreed. So thus I carried the heavy Sting Eucliffe back to my house. When I finally got to my house I threw Sting on my bed and went to go take a shower. I turned on the water, got undressed and got in.

Sting's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of the shower turning on. I looked around. 'Am I in Y/n's house?' I thought. I sniffed the air and immediately got aroused. Even something as simple as her scent arouses me so much. I feel my pants get tight and I look down.

Well damn. I got a boner. I hear the shower water turn off and come to a conclusion that Y/n was the one in the shower. She came out of the bathroom in just a towel and some of her skin was still wet.

She saw that my eyes were wide open and she immediately got flustered. "I-I'm sorry." She squeaked and I got up. It's like I was trapped in a sea of lust. I marched over to her and grabbed her. I carried her all the way to the bed. "Sting what are you doing?" She asked. I didn't answer. Instead I ripped her towel to shreads. She gasped and tried to cover herself up as best as she could.

I got angry at the fact she was hiding herself from me. I growled and pinned her arms above her head. I undressed quickly. We were both naked. And I loved it.

If you think I'm going to be gentle on her frail body you are absoultely wrong. I like it rough and something tells me she will too. I thrust into her and she arches her back in pain. I keep thrusting. "Sting, it hurts." Y/n complained. "It'll go away." I finally answered. I thrusted into her. I finally put all of my cock in her tight, wet pussy.

"Does it feel good?" I ask and thrust again but harder.

"Yesss~~." She moans.

"On all fours now." I demand as I pull out. She obeys and once she's in the position I want her to be in I quickly thrust into her. I rammed into her pussy at an animalistic pace. "Do you like it my kitten?" I ask.

"Ahhhh~." All she can do is moan. I raise my hand and smack her ass. "Answer me when I am speaking." I say coldly and ram harder and faster.

"Do you like it my kitten?" I ask again.

"I love it daddy. I love when your big cock slams into my tiny pussy it bring me so much pleasure. This isn't my first time but I just ~ahhhh~ had to get comfortable with your big, fat cock slamming into my tight, wet pussy." She yelled. I was surprised she could even speak.

"You're such a little slut aren't you? First you bring me to your house and take a shower while I'm sleeping. Then you come out in just a towel. Now I am slamming into you. You are a slut no doubt about it. Say it. Say your a slut." I demanded.

"I'm such a slut daddy~ I'm a slut for you. I'm your cum slut and your cum bucket." She whimpered.

"That's what I thought. Now tell me how close are you to cumming kitten?" I ask seductively.

"I'm so very close daddy. Please let me cum." She answered.

"I will let you cum if you moan my name while you do it." I said.

"Of course. Anything for you daddy." Y/n tried to speak clearly but she moaned.

I myself was close to cumming. I slammed into her one more time and she screamed my name.

"Sting!!!~~~."

I was so close to the edge so I started thrusting faster and harder. I called out her name as I came. I pulled out and plopped down. She plopped down next to me. I cover the both of us but then I realise something.

"Shit! We didn't use a condom!" I yelled frantically.

"Chill. I'm on the pill." She answered calmly.

"Why?" I question.

"Somehow I knew this was going to happen."

*****************************

What the fuck did I just write?

Word count:761🔥

Gabby out💕