7] Pervert

Y/n's P.O.V
Fairy Tail and Sabertooth had just won an important battle and we were going to a beach resort to celebrate it. Erza had another bright idea and split us into groups of two. I wanted to get a room with my best friend, Natsu, but I got a room with the one and only Sting Eucliffe. I'm not excited for my new roomie because Sting is a huge pervert. He likes to use girls for their bodies and then leave them. Although, I would be lying if I told you he wasn't hot because he is really attractive. I may have a tiny little crush on him.

"Y/n!" Lucy yelled snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yeah?" I answer. "Time to go to the hot springs." She informs me. "Alright I'll be down in a bit." I say. She nods. I strip and wrap a towel around my body. I walk out of the room and Sting enters. He looks at me and smirks. I roll my eyes and continue walking. He walks up to me and grips my hand. "Where are you going?" He asks. "The hot springs. Why?" I say. He smirks darkly then lets go of my hand. He then walks to the room and closes the door. Sighing, I continue walking yet again.

I get to the hot springs and walk into the room. The hot springs in this resort is unisex so guys and girls can be in here. I spot Natsu and run over to him. He turns around when I yell his name. He sees me and smirks. "Hey Y/n..." He trails. "And Sting?" He says confused. I tilt me head and then look behind me. Sting is standing right behind me smirking. "Hey Natsu!" Sting yells. I walk behind Natsu to Erza and Lucy. "Hey girls." I greet. They greet me back with a 'hey' and I walk into the water. Then I see Natsu and Sting enter. Sting sits next to me and so does Natsu. I feel Sting put a hand on my thigh and I squeeze his hand tightly and look at him. He frowns at me and I smirk. I start talking to Natsu and before I knew it we had been in the hot springs for almost 3 hours. "Alright I'm gonna turn in for the night." I said stretching. A mutter of 'byes' filled the room as I was leaving I felt eyes on me. I chose to ignore thinking it was just my mind playing tricks on me. I reached my hotel room and went to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and stripped. I hear the bathroom door open. I turn around and yelp as I was pinned to the shower wall. I open my eyes and I see Sting standing in front of me. He smashes his lips on mine and I moan into the kiss because of how rough he was. I feel him smirk into the kiss. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance and I slowly open my mouth. Sting darts his tongue in and I gasp at the roughness. His hands roam all over my body and they eventually find their way to my core. Sting starts to rub my clit and I moan loudly. He disconnects our lips and then attaches his lips to my neck. He tries to find my sweet spot and he finally does. I moan lowly and he starts to abuse that spot. Licking it and biting it. Slowly he starts sucking on it harder and detached from my neck leaving a bunch of red hickeys. He lines himself up with me and looks at me for permission. I nod in approval and he pushes himself in. I throw my head back and groan and the sudden discomfort.  He stays still until I tell him to move. I give him the okay and he starts to move. We both moan at the intense amounts of pleasure. He starts to thrust faster and harder. He takes my legs and wraps them around his waist so he can get deeper and deeper. "Sting~" I moan. As I cum. He moans my name as he came. We slowly catch our breath and then I speak. "You're a pervert you know that."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hey guys. I know I've been very in active for a while now but I almost broke my pinkie and couldn't use my hand for a while. But now I'm hoping to post more often.

Word count:763🔥

Gabby out💕