~Chapter 1~ The Meeting

Y/N's POV!
The meeting was placed at Mario's Game, Super Mario Bros.
Man that short stack mustache man must know how to prepare a meeting 'cause there was lemonade with f/p pie!
I took a glass of lemonade and a piece of f/p pie and sat in a chair waiting for the other heroes to come to the meeting!
Once everyone was seated they introduced themselves until someone rushed in and quickly sat into his chair.
He has dirty blonde hair, blue eyes,
and wearing a sky blue shirt with tan pants and brown shoes,
wearing golden brown gloves,
on his belt had a golden hammer,
and on top of his head lay a blue cap.
"Sorry I'm late! What did I miss?" Asked the short blue cap guy.
Sonic rolled his eyes "Felix, This is the new Hero Y/N, of 'can you save him, y/n?" Explained sonic as he crossed his arms.
'So that's his name, Felix' I thought smirking a little bit.
"OooooOooh! Okay! Hi Miss. Y/n!
I'm Fix Felix Jr! From Fix it Felix Jr!" Greeted Felix as he jumped and shook my hand while he tipped his hat to me.
"Quite a gentlemen you are!" I muttered.
While Felix had a slight blush on his face?
'Nah, there's no such thing as love at first sight! Is there?' I thought and then seated back down.
"Now Felix you have to tell a little about yourself to y/n!" Said Q*Bert.
As you can tell!
I understand Q*bertnese!
Well some of it.....
"What did he say?" Asked Sonic.
"Oh he just said '
Now Felix you have tell a little-!"
Then Felix cut me off
"about yourself to y/n!"
In my mind I facepalmed myself.
Great y/n you were awkward!
I sighed, as I listened to Felix explained who he is, his game, his job, and how he is thankful for me for being plugged into the arcade.
"Ok since you know all of us and what game we're from introduce yourself Y/N!"  Asked Mario.
"Ok! Ummmm..... I'm Y/N I'm a Princess but also a Fighter,
I have a thirst for adventure and justice,
And I don't depend on guys,
I save them instead.
I have to fight well not fight but I have to jump and block over glooplings, who were flower people but turned into gloop by the Villain/ my best friend The Dark King!
*dun dun DUN!*
He mostly is misunderstood because he's the villain of My game!" I Explained smiling with glee.
"Wow your like no princess I ever saved!" Said Mario slightly jumping off his chair literally.
PAC Man opened his mouth in shock!
While Felix was gazing at me softly? I grunted. men, they're all selfish creatures only for a medal or money!
"Either way I'm interested in what's your rival's goal? " Asked Dance Girl *idk that neon girl who says the arcade is clear*.
"Ah my rival Dark King... he's selfish but also mysterious with a quite an interesting background." I said.
"with a excellent floofy hair!" Said Prince Ruthless dramatically fainting.
I sighed he does this a lot.
Prince Ruthless isn't Ruthless instead he's a coward!
And he was supposed boyfriend who dumped me last night and messed with the program!
I had to bring him with me because he's the damsel in distress but as a guy, and soo everyone brung a person or animal or whatever to the meeting so they had someone to relate to, Mario of course bring his fiancé Princess Peach.
"But his goal is for domination over la la land......." I added rolling my eyes.
"Well I certainly for one am very happy you joined our arcade!" Yelled King Candy while throwing candy everywhere.
I looked around and locked eyes with Felix blushing a slight pink.
Then He snapped out of his trance "Oh by golly! Look at the time! End of Meeting! See you guys tomorrow!" Added Felix while going to the power line.
I followed him because both our games are right next to each other.
When we went to the power line there were only two seats left...
right next to each other....
'How can I get over this?' I thought.
I sat by Felix as he looked at his golden hammer? "Nice hammer," I said.
Felix looked up at me "oh this? Thanks! It was passed down from generations!" He explained. Then he explained how his hammer actually fixed anything!
I smirked at the thought.
I was programmed to have a broken heart that's why I left Prince Ruthless even though we were both programmed to be....
in love with each other!
I bent the limits, But the programs also have a fatal flaw, Love.
"Hey can you fix something for me?" I asked..
Felix locked eyes with me
"Anything for you Y/N! what do you want me to fix?" He asked. 
I held back and sighed replying.
"My heart"

AN: holy molly! 500+ words! Now that's a record! Anyways I haven't seen much of the wreck it Ralph fandom on WattPad and sooo I thought it would be nice to do so!
I know he's married to Sergeant Calhoun but I thought it would be fun to do a Felix x Reader!
Stay cool my ducklings