~Chapter 5~NiceLanders

Felix's POV
After walk up several layers of stairs we arrived at the lounge.
"Felix welcome back! We were worried sick! How was your-!" Asked Martha as she noticed Y/n. She quickly ran behind Jean.
"Felix! Who is this?" Asked Jean with his hands on his hips.
"Oh! Um.... Hi everyone! I would like you to meet y/n!" I answered putting a hand on Y/N's shoulder.
"Nice to meet you all!" She added as she waved at everyone with a awkward smile on her face.
Diana smiled back as she ran to the kitchen to to check the cake.
"Oooo! Diana, what kind of cake is that?" I asked with curiosity.
"Oh! It's Blueberry Cake!" Replies Diana with excitement.
"I never heard of Blueberry cake!" Added Y/n.
"We need a extra chair for y/n, y/n are you staying for a while?" Asked Martha.
I walked over to the closet to grab out a chair.
"Ummm I'm not sure..." replied y/n.
"Please stay!" I begged going on my knees to y/n.
Y/n smiled at me rolling her eyes in a sarcastic way. "Fine! I guess why not!"
I jumped into the air making the jump sound.
"YAY!"
I quickly hugged y/n as she hugged back.
Then I showed her around the penthouse.
Except the residents rooms.
That would just be rude.
I showed her the garden, then my room.
I turned on the light as she looked around.
"Holy smokes! How many medals did you win?" She Asked.
"Only 457!" I bragged.
"Wow...." She Said as she sat on my bed.
"You know, I hate winning at my game..." she muttered loud for my to hear.
I quickly sat by her putting a arm around her.
"Why?" I asked.
"Well....
Every time I win I go through the same thing...
Holding Prince Ruthless up and he kissing my cheek and now he's going for Princess Daisy in Super Mario....." she explained
"That's awful!" I said as she nodded.
"I hate being in a game where I'm forced to do things I don't want to do or even experience over and over and-!" She Added bursting into tears. Crying out lemon drops?
"Y/n! Please stop crying! I hate to see you like this!" I explained as I calmed her down.
"I can't! This g-goes on for a while!" She studdered.
I quickly hugged her, feeling all the lemon drops drop from me to the ground.
"Your not over him are you?" I asked.
"I'm sure any more, *sniffle* I mean..... Now I am!" She Said wiping the lemon drops off her eyes.
I grabbed one and ate one.
"These are the best candy I EVER TASTED!" I Yelled jumping into the air making part of the ceiling fall onto me. Ultimately killing me.
"FELIX!" Yelled Y/n as the death music played.
She quickly dropped to her knees and did CPR on me.
She panicked as she saw my body with a flower in my hands.
Then she-!
I regenerated right before she leaned to my face.
"I'm sorry! I was sooo worried that you actually died!" She wailed as she blushed helping me up.
"I'm okay y/n! Nothing to worry about!" I explained brushing the dust off me.
She wiped sweat from her forehead.
"What about the ceiling?" She asked looking
Up.
I took out my hammer and jumped.
"I can fix it!" I Yelled making Y/n giggled.
I fixed the ceiling and putting my hammer back in place.
"Come on Y/n! I'll show you the best part about this place!" I Exclaimed taking Y/N's Hand rushing to the top of the penthouse.
"Close your eyes!" I whispered to y/N's ear.
She closed her eyes as I covered them just in case.
I walk her to the side of the building.
"Now you can open them!" I added.
She opened her eyes in shock.
Y/N POV
Felix lifted his hands off my face to reveal a sunset in-front of the giant screen.
The sunset had hues of blue, purple, lavender, yellows, reds, and orange.
"Felix! This is beautiful!" I Exclaimed hugging him.
He smiled hugging back.
He let go as he replied "thanks! Now do you want some Blueberry cake?" He asked.
"I would be delighted to!" I replied.
'Y/n! Your falling for him! The program certainly stated you don't like guys!' I thought.
My smile turned into a meh face.
Remembering what Prince Ruthless said to me.
As me and Felix walked down the stairs and into the lounge.
"Oh Felix! Your just in time!" Exclaimed Martha as she brung out the cake.

*fancy smancy eh?*"Martha! That's really pretty!" I Exclaimed as Felix pull out a chair for me

*fancy smancy eh?*
"Martha! That's really pretty!" I Exclaimed as Felix pull out a chair for me.
"M' Lady!" Felix Murmured,
I giggled as I sat in the chair.
"What game are you from?" Asked Diana handing out plates of cake.
I was about to speak until Felix Blurted
"She's from 'Can you save him, Y/n?"
Everyone gasped!
"So your from THAT game? That came in last week?" Sneered Jean as he handed a slice of cake to Felix.
I nodded as Martha handed me a piece of cake.
"Yup! And Thank you Martha!"
Martha smiled softly as she began to eat her slice.
Jean looked at me with confusion
"So you and that-!"
"LETS TALK-! *clears throat* let's talk about something else besides.... that!" Yelled Felix with worry.
'What is he so worried about?' I thought as I  continued to eat the cake.
Jean rolled his eyes "I want answers Felix!
Now Y/n, What's with you and that Guy?" Demanded Jean as he pointed to my game.
"Mercy Jean! That was very rude of you!" Scolded Diana.
Then there was a big fight the nice landers were not sooo.. nice at the moment until I looked at Felix with a worried face.
"QUIET DOWN! Quiet down!" Yelled Felix.
"What's with me and Prince Ruthless is none of your property and if you will excuse me! I'm over stayed my stay...." I cried As I walked out the door.
I walked to the train until I felt a hand on my wrist.
"I'm sooo sorry y/n! Jean is just like this skeptical to newbies!" Relented Felix as he held both of my hands.
I tugged out as he let go. I turned around until..
"Next week on Friday is my 30th anniversary, of my game...." I stopped and looked back.
"But I understand if you can't come...." He added as he shuffled his feet.
"I'm sure to come.... under a circumstance....
Prince Ruthless shouldn't know..." I reassured as I walked to him.
Felix smiled wide as he rushed to hug me.
"THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYO-! *clears throat* Thank you..." Felix babbled as he was gonna have the best party ever!
"There's gonna be Cake, fireworks, and so much more!" He explained As I looked up to the sky.
"Warning: 1 hour and 30 minutes until Arcade opens!"  Said a robotic voice.
"You better get going! And promise to visit! Please?" He gushed as he let go.
"I promise to do so! As well as to bring something special~!" I sneered as I walked to the train slowly with Felix.
"And what would that be m' lady?" He asked
"This" I leaned toward his face and kissed his big nose. I chuckled as hearts floated around him.
"See ya Mr. Bulbous!" I Yelled as I sat in the train looking at him giggling.