Chapter 7-Hero's Duty

A/N: I haven't decided what your outfit is sooo I'm gonna make a poll on what style, and clothes your uniform is for your game.
^_^
Also the photo here is Prince Ruthless!

________________________________________________________The next day was like any other day, Saving Prince Ruthless and another wave of him yelling at me

The next day was like any other day, Saving Prince Ruthless and another wave of him yelling at me.
"HOLD ME LIKE THIS AND NOT LIKE THIS!" Yelled Ruthless as he jumped from my loose grip and pushed me to the ground.
I stand back up and dust the dust off my clothes.
Dark King rolls his eyes as if he doesn't care.

*that's Dark King oh! He likes ducks ok?*I sighed as the speaker says the arcade is closed

I sighed as the speaker says the arcade is closed.
I widen my grin as Felix rushes into my game.
"Hey twerp! What are you doing here?" Asked Ruthless.
Felix takes off his hat and fiddles with it.
"Y/n..... Ralph's gone Turbo!" Exclaimed Felix as he grabbed my hand.
"You must come with me!" He added as he dragged  me out of my game.
"Woah woah woah! Felix why me?" I asked
Felix stops and looks at you.
"Your my best friend! And I trust you more than any other person!" He Exclaimed as he continued to drag you to Hero's Duty.
Hero's Duty was dark, and pretty much a High Definition game of a shooting game but with non realistic people.
I sighed as I jumped with Felix.
And-! Somebody was shooting at us!
I quickly hugged Felix and protected him with my metal armor as I jumped out of the grand hallway and behind the people shooting at us.
Then the blonde haired woman quickly punched my gut and slammed us to the ground.
"Slick tiddlywinky pint-sizes!"
Felix puts his hands up in defense
"I'm Fix-it-Felix Jr. ma'am,from the game Fix-it-Felix Jr. And this is Y/n! My friend!"
The blonde lady lifted the gun as me and Felix got out of her grasp.
"Don't make me shoot civilians, Now state your business" growled the blonde lady.
"Oh.. I'm looking for my colleague. Wreck-it Ralph." Explained Felix as he fiddled with his hat in his hands.
The blonde lady smirks as she replied.
"Never heard of him."
"Well..QBert saw him come in here"
Explained Felix as he put his hat on his head.
"Impossible, nothing gets past me"
Muttered The blonde lady as something clanged and clanked from the tall building behind the group.
"That came from the tower" Said one of the soldiers.
"I hope he's okay!" I muttered as I felt a hand locked with mine.
"Y/n, it's gonna be okay! Once we find Ralph we'll-!" But before he could finish his sentence a space shuttle went past us
And who was in there?
Ralph and some weird green glowing bug.
"Incoming!!" Yelled Ralph.
"Ralph!" I yelled at the same time as Felix.
The blonde lady gasped "Cy-Bug!"
I quickly ran with Felix as we followed the space shuttle.
I quickly ran to the manager "um... excuse me mister! Do you mind showing where the strange space shuttle went to?" I asked with worry.
The manager fixed his glasses before saying "follow me...." He lead us to the game along the way he explained what happened.
"Yeah, he banged around in here like some kinda hot-shot.Then he went barreling down into that..sweet little game like a crazy person!" He added as he pointed to The Game.

"Sugar Rush. Cy-Bugs would chew up
that game faster than a chicken hawk in a coop
of crippled roosters!" Muttered the lady.
I was confused what in the world is a cy-bug??
"What was that now?" Asked Felix as I looked at him giving him the same confused look.
"What are you, sick?" Spatted The lady.
My shoulders were now up to my head. 
"There was a Cy-Bug on that shuttle. Do you even khow what a Cy-Bug is?" Yelled the lady
"I can't say that I do, ma'am" I Replied
The lady rolled her eyes before replying "Cy-Bugs are like a virus, They don't know they're in a gameAll they know is.....eat, kill, multiply.
Without a beacon to stop them..they'll consume Sugar Rush But you think they'll stop there?"
"Yes!" I Replied with triumph.
"Wrong! Viruses do not stop!"
Yelled The lady at me and Felix.
She then looked around game central.
"Once those Cy-Bugs finish off Sugar Rush..
..they'll invade every other game
until this Arcade is.. nothing but a smoking husk of forgotten dreams." She Muttered loud enough for both of us to hear.
"Kohut, my cruiser." Commanded The lady.
As Kohut handed her cruiser.
"Shee--pers! Is she always this intense?" Asked Felix. Before looking at me as Kohut joined the conversation.
" It's not her fault She's programmed with
the most tragic backstory ever. One day she didn't do a perimeter check. On Her wedding day." Explained Kohut as he then explained what happened to her husband... I felt sorry for her.. until Felix took me to the Lady 'Calhoun'.
"Wait, ma'am. We're going with you" Exclaimed Felix.
"Like fun you are, short stacks. You die
outside your game, you don't regenerate." Explained Calhoun as she fumbled with her gun.  Felix's eyebrows furrowed at Calhoun's
"Well, neither do you, ma'am. And it is my job to fix what Ralph wrecks. And I cannot ask you
to risk your life cleaning up his mess, No flex on this one ma'am. WE coming along with you!" Explained Felix.
"It also my duty to keep citizens safe short-stack, Now scram!" Growled Calhoun as her cruiser floated.
I stepped up to Calhoun.
"Listen here Ma'am! Ralph is a good compadre of mine! So if I-! I mean WE don't do something, This Arcade will be nothing, Just PLEASE! Can we please go with you~!!!!????" I begged. To Calhoun as she stepped onto her cruiser and snapped for us to go on.
I grabbed onto Felix's hand as he gasped with happiness. We then jumped onto the cruiser which was hard to stay on.
Into the game Sugar Rush.