Chapter 6-The Anniversary

Y/N POV
I quickly rushed out of my game and onto the train as I felt a hard hand onto my wrist unlike anyone...
"Y/n? YOUR LEAVING ME????" Yelled Prince Ruthless.
I gasped as I was released from his grip.
"Aren't you with Daisy or something?" I asked looking up at him crossed.
"Daisy is long gone~ I need you Y/n, I want you back!" Ruthless Cooed softly into my ear.
"Ruthless! Your being very rude to me for the past 2 WEEKS! And if you excuse me, I have business to attend to!" I quickly pushed the button as Ruthless ran "WHEN I GET YOU!!! IM GONNA MAKE YOU SHORTER THAN BEFORE!"
I chuckled knowing I have other things planned.
Walking to the door I wondered if Ruthless did something to Daisy.... Wait! DID HE NOOO!
I quickly knocked on the door to see Felix.
"Oh! Hey Y/n! Come right in!" Said Felix as he locked arms with me.
"Great party, Felix." Said a nice lander.
"Why thank you, friend." Chuckled Felix as Diana grabbed his hand.
"Felix you're needed on the dance floor."
I looked at Felix as he locked eyes with me.
"Come on Y/n!" He Exclaimed as we rushed to the dance floor.
Out of nowhere Felix starts dancing with me on the dance floor.
Until there was another Ding dong on the doorbell.  Felix stopped dancing as he grabbed a glass of lemonade.
"Oh! I bet that's Mario, Fashionaby late, per the norm." I giggled as his face smiled.
Jean rolled his eyes as he walked to the door.
"I'll get it, Felix."
In a split second Jean slammed the door shut as he yelled-!
"It's Ralph."
"He'll wreck the party!" Screamed Diana as she covered her mouth with her satin white gloves hands.
"Get rid of him, Felix." Ordered Jean as Felix let go of me.
"Oh, right! I'll go talk to him. Carry on everyone." He reassured as he went out the door.
"Ralph is gonna destroy this party!!" Yelled Mary as she ran around in circles in the kitchen.
Then there was chaos of game characters hugging each other and people running around the room in fear.
"Guys Ralph isn't a really bad person! He's just-! *sigh* he's very misleading to some people!" I explained as I got a glass of lemonade.
"He's the bad guy!!! What do you expect y/n!" Argued Jean as he looked at me with anger.
"You can never trust a bad guy!" Added Sonic.
I rolled my eyes as I sighed in defeat...
I was surprised as the door swung right open to see Ralph with his hands in the air.
"Hello, everybody!" Yelled Ralph as he hit the ceiling letting a piece of ceiling to fall on top of Felix.
Felix Yelped as he "Died" Everyone gasps, and then silence as Felix regenerates.
"I'm OK, I'm OK, fit as a fiddle. Now,
You all know Ralph." Felix reassured as everyone gasps again.
"Evening. Evening Nel.. Lucy.. Don. Dana." Muttered Ralph
"Deanna." Corrected Deanna
Ralph rolled his eyes as he yelled "Big Gene!"
Gene at this point was infuriated "Why is he here?"
"He's just here for a slice of cake." Exclaimed Felix as he walked over to me.

"And, I'm a big part of the Game, technically speaking. Ah. Why are you here, Gene?" Asked Ralph.
By the look on Gene's Face he was not happy at ALL. I looked at Felix worried of what was going to happen.
"Oh look! The cake. Well, I'll be dipped!
You've really outdone yourself, Mary!
Oh and look, there's all of us at the top." Exclaimed Felix as he grabbed my hand to walk over to the Cake.
"Each apartment is everyone's favourite flavor.
Your Woods, is red velvet. And lemon for Lucy. Rum cake for Gene. And for Felix.." Explained Mary.
*I MUST KNOW HIS FAVORITE CAKE FLAVOR!!!!*
"Hey, Mary... Um.. what.. what's the flavor of that mud that I'm stuck in there." Asked Ralph pointing to him in the mud.
"Hm? Oh.. Chocolate." Exclaimed Mary as she looked at Ralph.
"Never been real fond of chocolate." Muttered Ralph.
"Well, I did not know that." Whispered Mary out loud.
"One other little thing,I hate to be picky but..
you know this angry little guy here would might be...a lot happier if you put him
up here with everyone else. See that? Look at that smile!" Explained Ralph as he picked up the figure of him and set on top of the cake and forming a smile on the figurines face.
"No, no no.. You see Ralph,
there is no room for you up here." Said Gene as he knocked the Ralph off the cake and back into the mud.
Ralph rolled us eyes as he held the figurine of him and Felix in his hands.
"Well what about this: we can make room.
Here, we can take turns.. Easy!" Everyone Gasps in shock I'm speechless!
I told Ralph to not be wanting to be the good guy!
"Felix! I have this feeling of the jitters of something bad gonna happen!" I whispered to Felix.
Felix nodded as he looked back at Ralph.
"How about.. we just eat the cake?"

Gene stops for a second before looking at Felix "Hang on!" Then he looks back to Ralph
"Felix needs to be on the roof because he's about to get his medal." Gene added as he pointed to Felix.
Ralph was about to explode at this moment by his facial expression.
"Well, how about we just take that medal
and give it to Ralph for once.
Would that be the end of the world, Gene?" Asked Ralph as he puts the medal on The figurine.
"Now you're just being ridiculous!
Only good guys win medals and you, sir, are no good guy!" Yelled Gene.
"I could be a good guy if I wanted to.
And I could win a medal."
"Ahah? And when you do, come and talk to us." Says Gene waving his hands around.
"And then would you finally let me
be on top of the cake with you guys?" Asked Ralph.
"If you won a medal, we'd let you live up here in the Penthouse! But it will never happen, because you're just the bad guy who wrecks the building." Explained Gene as he put the medal on the figurine of Felix.
"No, I'm not." Snapped Ralph.
"Yes, you are." Yelled Gene.
Felix grabs me close as he side hugs me.
"NO, I'M NOT!!" Yelled Ralph, Felix hugs me as the cake splattered all around the room even on my back.
look back to see Gene wipes cake off his face looking at Ralph with anger.
"Yes, you are."
Ralph looks at the havoc he made as he walked to the door. "Alright, Gene, you know what? I'm gonna win a medal. Oh I am gonna win a medal. The shiniest medal this place has ever seen. A medal that will be so good that it will make Felix's medals wet their pants! And good night. Thank you for the party."
"Is he serious?" Asked Felix.
Gene looked at Felix sternly "Oh please, where is a bad guy gonna win a medal? Of course he's not serious!"
"I think he is..... he told me two weeks ago before I met you Felix about he think about not. Being the bad guy...." I explained.
Felix pats my back as I cry into his shirt.
"Y/n..... you did nothing wrong..." Explained Felix as he hugs back.