*Chapter 3*Handman's hard day

Felix's POV
Just like any other day I continuously fix the building, getting pie from the nicelanders, and the medals!
Watching Ralph get thrown off the roof, "AAAAAAAARRDDFGGHGGGGHHHH!" Yelled Ralph as he fell into the mud.
"Ouch that's gotta Hurt!" I Said as Big Jean puts a hand on my shoulder as I look down.
"Come on Felix, it's time to go in!" He says with a smile behind his mustache.
I sighed as I took a look at the screen seeing y/n holding Prince Ruthless as he says Yay!
I got furious,
Y/n rolled her eyes and saw me,
I waved as she waves back then back to looking at the player and resetting the game.
I walked inside the penthouse and sat down waiting for the next game.
"Great job Felix! You were wonderful out in that Field! Here have some f/p!" Exclaimed Diana as she handed me a piece of f/p.
Wait this was y/n's favorite pie she told me on the phone last night.
I smiled as I was gonna visit her at Tappers tonight.
"Thank you Diana!" I replied as I ate the pie. "OOO! Felix! New player, new game!" Exclaimed Jean as he ran to his apartment!
I placed the pie down as I rushed to the side of the penthouse where I would introduce myself to the player.
"PLACES EVERYONE!" I Yelled.
Waiting for the player to play as me.
This continued for the whole day until the arcade closed.
"Good job everyone! Nice work on the pie Diana, You did good Jean! Now if you must excuse me! I must visit Tappers!" I said as I rushed to the train and sat down.
"BYE FELIX!" Everyone Yelled.
I smiled "BYE EVERYONE! ILL SEE YOU GUYS SOON!" I replied sitting in my seat waving to the nice landers.
I put my hands behind my back as I waited for the train to stop.
29 years, 353 days, 15 hours and 12 minutes I been at the arcade And I've been counting,
I still wonder why I'm here, sure to entertain the players, but what am I really here for?
I can't just fix stuff all my life!
Then I remember what my father told me when he gave me that hammer, and when he past away. That memory I was programmed with.
FLASHBACK-19??
"Son you must continue our legacy of fixing buildings" Said my father.
I wailed with tears in my eyes.
I was only 8 at that time.
"Father! Please don't leave me!" I cried as Father handed me his golden hammer.
"It's up to you now, Felix.... I love yo-!" Then he stoped breathing resting in the bed peacefully with his hammer in my hands.
"I love you too father."
FLASHBACK ENDED
I wiped a tear from my eye as I put my hammer back to where it belongs.
The Train stopped and I was at Game Central.
I grabbed my bag which I was gonna give to y/n.
Game Central is the place where all the games are control and connected!
So we can visit each other's games, unless you want to go Turbo......
I shivered at the thought of turbo.
And quickly went to Tappers where Y/n in a f/c dress is standing by.