-Chapter 2-A New Friend

Still Y/N P.O.V
Felix hesitated for a moment then asked
"Why do you want your heart fixed?"
To my surprise I was speechless,
For way too long I was silent until Felix broke the silence.
"It's okay to not tell me! I been here in this for almost 30 years and I still don't know much!" He Explained with a smile.
"No it's fine I'll explain-!"
"Hey Love Birds! Don't get to attached remember what happened to the last couple who were from different games?"
Asked Sonic still having his arms crossed.
King Candy sighed sadly looking out the window.
I nodded my head no.
Felix Blushed slightly looking at me.
"As you were saying?" He said as he got off the power line.
I followed him still continuing our conversation. "Heh.... Um..... Well...." That's when it hit me.
My heart was broken because the program tried to make me find a partner!
I sighed "Prince Ruthless and I were in a relationship who continuously still say we are together... Last night he said some awful things to me... And I-!"

Felix's POV
I gaze at Y/n softly not realizing she's crying?
She kneels down so I can calm her..
I whisper softly "Now that I see him I say he's such a jerk! Even to you or anyone! You are wonderful, sweet, smart, and-!" I blushed a little.... as I was gonna say beautiful but hesitated.
"You should deserve better then that-! That-! That jerk...." I added as y/n looked up at me I brushed some of her h/l h/c hair out of her face to reveal her face with those e/c orbs.
I sighed taking out my hammer.
"Here goes nothing!" I say closing my eyes tightly and lightly taping where her heart is.
The sound comes out of my hammer.
But to my realization y/n nothing physically happen but y/n looking at me softly...
Then she hugged me...
"I realized You didn't need a hammer to fix my broken heart..." Whispered Y/n as she let go.
"Y/N! Your giving me the case of the honey-glows!" I giggled as She stood up and We locked our hands together.
She held on tight.
I blushed slightly 'how do you get a crush in one day?'I thought to my self looking up to y/n. Y/n is a little taller than me but I don't mind.
She's beautiful just the way she is.
I let go of her hand and cleared my throat. "Well miss. Y/n! I hope to see you later!" I said as I tipped my hat and walked off smiling that I made a new friend.
Y/N POV
Felix let go of my hand and said his farewells to me.
But I felt something that was left on my hand.
A piece of paper with Felix's phone number.