Chapter 11-Jail

Narrator~ Miss me?
"Hello, hello! Somebody? Anybody?
Please let me out!" Yelled a meek voice.

Narrator~ Miss me?"Hello, hello! Somebody? Anybody?Please let me out!" Yelled a meek voice

Felix then pulled against the bars as I watched then he took out his hammer..
"What is that.. what's he say?" Muttered Felix as he then banged his hammer against the bars.
"I'm gonna wreck it!" The bars then became thicker.

 "Why do I fix everything I touch?" He added as he looked as if he began to lose hope!After a while the ground began to shake on his feet!"Felix!" Yelled a gruff voice I turned around to see who it was to see

After a while the ground began to shake on his feet!
"Felix!" Yelled a gruff voice I turned around to see who it was to see..
"Ralph, I'm so glad to see you! No, wait.. I'm not
What do you have to say for yourself?" Yelled Felix.
"Wait, I don't want to hear I'm not talking to you." He added as he turned away from Ralph.
"Okay, don't talk. That's fine. But you have to fix this go-cart for me pronto." Demanded Ralph as he placed a couple of parts of the broken cart..

"I don't have to do boo! Forgive my potty mouth

"I don't have to do boo! Forgive my potty mouth. I'm just so.. so cross with you!" Yelled Felix as he waved his hands around.

"Do you have any idea what you put me through?" He asked as Ralph nodded his head to side to side

"I went Higgledy piggledy all over creation looking for you. I almost drowned in chocolate milk mix!" He explained..
"And then, I met the most dynamite gal! Oh, she gives me the honey glow, something awful!" Felix awed as He was thinking about 
Y/n~!
"But, she rebuffed my affections.  And then, I got thrown in jail!" He added as he put his hat back on..
"Felix, pull yourself together." Yelled Ralph as he then placed the broken parts of a cart that was once driven by Vanellope.
"No, Ralph you don't know what it's like to
be rejected and treated like a criminal." Yelled Felix as he turned away from Ralph..
"Yes, I do That's everyday in my life." Ralph replied with sadness across his face...
"It is?" Whispered Felix
"Which is why I ran off. I tried to be a good guy but I'm not. Just a bad guy and I need your help." Explained Ralph
"There's a little girl whose only hope is this car.
Please, Felix, fix it. And I promise I will never try to be good again." Pleaded Ralph as Felix smiled softly as he took out his hammer to be only interrupted by a feminine voice.
"Help! Help! Somebody? Is there anyone out there in this cruel world??"

"Y-y/n??"