Chapte 12-King Candy

Y/n's POV before When Ralph was talking to Felix at that time
I woke up in a pink colored bed with the room covered in pink walls, pink everything, pink, pink, PINK!
My eyeballs were sore of the sight so I left the room to be greeted by a small lime green Round Candy.
"Hello Miss. Y/n from the game 'Can You Save Him, Y/n?' King Candy would like to see you pronto!" Said the green candy as he pulled on the chains down the stairs...
"W-Wait! Who are you?" I asked looking at him worried..
the green candy ignored that question and continued forward as I was then in the throne room...
A small while cart zoomed around me until it was in-front of the Throne...
"Oh! Hello there Y/n~! Pleasure to have you here!" Exclaimed King Candy as he got out of his cart and walked over to me with a skip in his step.
I was kinda surprised as i was just the same height as him....
"W-what do you want from me?" I asked with worry as The sour candy pulls on the chains harder...
"Th' our Bill I'll take it from here!" Muttered King Candy as he took the chains from Sour Bill sending him somewhere else...
I stood there awkwardly as King Candy then yanked on the chains.
"Oh Y/n, y/n! Tsk tsk TSK!
You really don't remember do you?" He asked as I leaned backwards and he leaned forwards..
I nodded no as then King Candy yanked on the chains making me fall into his arms...
"You might as well be here for my entertainment..." Then King Candy swiftly yanked on the chain again as if it were some type of dance...
My head was dizzy as King offered me some candy I politely refused only to be greeted by a pout from King Candy...
"Where's the glitch?" Asked King Candy as he spun me around him..
I was confused the glitch?
Vanellope?
"You mean Vanellope? You know she has a name!" I Replied sarcastically...
King Candy tugged on the chains sending me to be right infront of him..,
"I know! Th'top being th'uch a smart Alec Gumdrop~! Now do you know where th'he is?"
I decided to do the unexpected I shook my head no as King Candy dropped me onto the ground...
"Guards! Take Y/n th'omewhere 'th'afe!' In the mean time I should get ready for the race for the roother!" The Oreo Garuda then pushed and tugged on me until I was locked up into a cell which I then called out for help..,
"Y/n??" The wall to my left was knocked down to see Ralph and Felix and a fixed go cart which was once broken.....
Felix rushed up to me and hugged around my waist ultimately picking me up and spinning me around in circles with love unlike King Candy with his harsh ways...
I sighed as I was then tugged on by 5 chains around my arms, legs and neck.
Felix looked worried as Ralph snapped the chains apart letting me be free...
"I missed you sooooo much!" Cried Felix as he hug me again..,
I smiled softly as I then realized something...
"Wait! What happened to Vanellope?" I asked as I pulled away from Felix...
Ralph explained everything!
"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go save her!" I Exclaimed as I took out my w/o/c....

"My sweet subjects, I came without a flinch of hesitation to show you that I have never been so happy in all my life to say the following words: Let the Random Roster Race commence!" Announced King Candy as he jumped into his cart and zoomed off!
"Okay, remember.. you don't have to win Just cross that finish line and you'll be a real racer."Explained Ralph as he tried to hold onto the cart we were on...
"I'm already a real racer. And I'm gonna win!"
I watched seemingly as Vanellope went into 2nd place!
"Okay kid, let's finish this thing without any more surprises." Said Ralph to the screen until Calhoun came out of nowhere and punched him square in the face.
"Hope you're happy jumk-pile! This game is going down and it's all your fault!" Yelled Tammy with her gun.
"Tammy, you came back!" I Exclaimed as I looked up at her...
"Can it, Can you!" Growled Tammy as she took out her gun...
"That Cy-Bug you brought with you multiplied!" Explained Tammy as she reloaded her gun..
"No, it died in the taffy swamp, believe me!" Cried Ralph as he looked around as cy-bugs went everywhere!
"You're wrong! Listen up people, head to Game Central Station, now! Move it let's go let's go!" Yelled Tammy as she shoot cy-bugs around her...
"No! Get off of my track!" Yelled King Candy from the screen,..
"Hey, what are you crazy?!" Exclaimed Vanellope as her cart was stuck right in front of her...
"I forbid you to cross that finish line!" Added King Candy as he stood onto his go cart...
"Knock it off!" Muttered Vanellope as she tried to stop Vanellope to race... basically destroying her cart with a stick.
"Ralph, look!" I looked over to the screen as King Candy was glitching...
" Kid!" Yelled Ralph as he continued to watch the screen...
"No, Stop it!"
"Let me.. urgh! Not letting you undo all my hard work!" Explained King Candy as he broke Vanellope's window...
"Is that?..." muttered Felix as he tightened his grip on me...
"No way!..." Exclaimed Ralph as he was gobsmacked of what he was seeing...
"What the?.. Who are you?"
"I'm Turbo! The greatest racer ever! And I did not reprogram this world to let you.. and that hollow coaster riddled warthog take it away from me!" Yelled Turbo as he pushes Vanellope off the cart..
"Turbotastic! End of the line, glitch!" Grunted Turbo as Vanellope was on her side...

"Bring it home kid, the finish line's wide open!" Exclaimed Ralph as Vanellope then crashed into some lollipops...
"No!" I Yelled as I rushed over to help her..
"Vanellope, are you okay?" I asked as I picked up some of the lollipops off her cart....
"I'm fine, I'm fine Let's finish this race!" Yelled Vanellope excited...
"Oh my RAM!" Muttered Felix as he grabbed onto my hand...
"Alright C'mon we gotta get out of here!" Says Ralph as he picks up Vanellope
"But I didn't cross the finish line!" Whimpered Vanellope as she looks behind her...
"There is no finish line!" I Explained as I took out my w/o/c...

Words:1100