Chapter 16-WHAAT?!

"Guys? You might wanna see this..."
Exclaimed Vanellope as she took my hand...
My other hand was in Felix's as he reassured everything's gonna be alright...
Vanellope lead us to certain part of the Castle with Sour Bill not so far behind...
She then nodded to Sour Bill as he looked fearfully...
He was shaking due to the keys shaking a rhythmic tune...
He then unlocked the door at lead us to the
basement?
We went down the creaky glass candy stairs to a dark gloomy licorice lab like basement..
"Uh... Who is that guy?" Asked Vanellope as she pointed to a guy in a cylinder container...
he had high definition skin that's for sure...
Tammy went over to the cylinder container putting both of her hands in the glass...
"No... it can't be!" She Muttered as she then began to leak tears out of her eyes...
"What in the arcade is-!" I was then interrupted by Tammy when she took out a axe out of the emergency red box and started to break down the glass...
"Hold on Fiancé! I'll get you out soon enough!" Yelled Tammy as Ralph walked over and cracked his knuckles and began to break the glass with her...
I gasped as the water came out of the tube, Felix then defended me from the water..
The guy eventually in the tube was in Tamora's arms as she began to cry..
"T-Tammy?" I turned my head to see the man previously in the tube now rubbing his eyes and sitting up straight..
"Hold up Soldier, You better rest..." Replied Tammy as she walked to a near by bench and placing Him onto the bench..
"I thought you were eaten by a cy-bug.." she whispered as her tears rain down her cheeks..
"I don't think you see the whole picture..." started the man as he took a deep breath..
"You see, that was all a act, Someone planned it the whole time, and depending on the looks of it, the culprit was short and wore a lot of white and red.."
Felix gasped as he wrapped an arm around me..
"Turbo? But why would he-?"
I looked down at the ground as I started to remember memories from the past, from 1984..
A/N: sorry for the long hiatus, I got many requests on other books as well as a biography I'm working on, and on top of that is my social life so please be patient