Chapter 13-Chaos

"Move it or lose it people, c'mon everybody out now!" Yelled Calhoun as she lead the citizens out of the corrupted game..
Ralph held onto Vanellope near the border..
"Ralph, it's not gonna work." Cried Vanellope as Ralph went through the border but Vanellope was held back by the invisible border..
"We gotta try." I Yelled as I went through the border holding onto Vanellope's Hand.
Ralph pulled as he tugged on Vanellope's other arm...
"Kid!"
"Ralph I told you I can't leave the game!" Yelled Vanellope..
"C'mon!"
"Ralph, just stop!"
"It's gotta work!" I Yelled as I pulled harder
"Stop, it's no use."
"It's okay, Ralph." Muttered Felix as he put a hand on my shoulder..,
"Alright Fix-It, Can-save, that's everyone
now we gotta blow up this exit."
"Just go. Go without me." Muttered Vanellope as she looked around...
"What about this game?" Asked Felix as he held me close...
"Nothing we can do about it. Without a beacon, there's no way to stop these monsters." Explained Tammy as she reloaded her gun...
"Beacon.." Muttered Ralph as he thought of a idea..
"Stay with Felix and Y/n, Let me borrow that thing lady." Exclaimed Ralph as he took Tammy's cruiser..
"Ralph, where are you going?" Yelled Felix as the cy-bugs came closer to us..
"I got some wrecking to do. I'll meet you at the finish line!" Explained Ralph as he then went to the diet cola hot springs..
"No, wait!" I Yelled as I was stopped by Felix as he wrapped his arms around me..
"Fix-It, Can-you, get behind me!" Yelled Calhoun as We went behind her..
I held Vanellope tight with fear I took out my w/o/c and started to attack the cy-bugs