CHAPTER 11

JENNIE

Since I can't buy anything here, I just decided to take a seat and wait until they finish shopping. It is kind of boring but this is the first time that they asked me to hang out with them, so I'd endure it. Besides, I like being with them no matter how boring it could get.

"Jennie, why are you just sitting there? Don't you want to choose anything?" Jisoo asked.

I gave her a smile before saying, "I don't want to buy anything." Her brows furrowed. Then she asked, "Huh? You don't like anything here? How about we go to another boutique?"

I shook my head. "No, no, it's not like that. I just don't want to buy anything in general."

"Okay, we'll make this fast so you don't have to be bored just waiting for us. We could go to the cinema later. How does that sound?" Jisoo said.

"Okay." I nodded.

To avoid being bored, I just played games in my phone. Later, I heard Lisa call my name.

"Yes?" I responded. She came to me holding a few clothes.

She showed me a caramel-colored knitted vest, white long-sleeved polo, and caramel-colored trouser. "Would this look good on me?" She asked.

"What wouldn't look good on you?" I mumbled. "Huh?"

"Oh, I said maybe you should try putting them on?" Actually, she doesn't have to. I already know that it will look good on her.

"Right, I'll try it and tell me what you think about it." I nodded and she went straight to the fitting room. After a few minutes, she finally came out.

"Do I look good?" She asked while flexing the clothes. "What do you mean good? You look amazing. Now, you look like a soft person who everybody wants to be friends with."

"Really? I'll take this then." She said and chuckled.

Later, she went back wearing another set of clothes. My dear, everything that I approve, she would buy. Seriously? She must be filthy rich.

Now, she's wearing another outfit. She had white turtle neck on topped with a long coat and a baggy jeans below.

"Wow, you look cool." I mindlessly mumbled.

"You really think so?" Did I say it out loud? Well, she deserves to hear it anyway. "Yeah. I don't think you need my opinion. You know seem to know whatever will fit you."

"Thanks. I'll choose some more." She said and went back there.

While they were still busy choosing what to buy. I suddenly felt the need to use the restroom. Bringing my backpack there would be inconvenient though. I just decided that maybe I could leave it to either Jisoo or Lisa. However, Jisoo seems to be so fixated on what she was doing. I guess I'll have to just leave it to Lisa.

"Uhm Lisayah, I'm just going to the restroom. Can you hold my bag for a while?" I said and Lisa smiled and nodded. 

While going to the restroom I was still thinking about the dress. I really wanted it especially because Lisa recommended it but I'm afraid I'll be broke if I buy it. Nah, I'm just going to get over it. I still have lots of clothes anyway.

After I did what I have to do, I got back to where we were earlier. I saw Lisa sitting on the bench outside the boutique, still looking after my bag. I went there and get my bag from her. 

"Thank you Lisa," I said and gave her my famous gummy smile. She was stunned, I know she was but she pretended she wasn't. She just smiled back. What a cutie pie.

She stood up from the seat and said, "Come on Nini, let's find Chichu." Then she held my hand and dragged me to I don't know where. It's not the first time that she held my hand but it feels like it. Her hand is really soft. I wonder how she washes her clothes and dishes with this? I'm starting to feel so conscious like what if my hand feels rough or what if it is sweating? oh fvck, why am I being like this? 

There it goes again, my heart. It's beating fast as if I am being chased by wild dogs. Does her heart beat like this too? Does she think of me at night too? Do I make her smile the way she makes me smile? 

And wait, what did she just call me? Nini? Where did that come from? Well, it's cute though. I love it.

"Lisa?" 

"Yes, Nini?" There it goes again. 

"Why do you call me that?" I asked out of curiosity. 

"Because you're cute and Nini is cute. Don't you like it?" Aw, that puppy eyes. Lisa Manoban why are you being so adorable like this? It's illegal. 

"N-no, I mean I do like it. But from now on I'll call you Lili, my Lili." W-what did I say? Did I just say she's mine? Damn it's so embarrassing. Ground, please eat me now.

"Sounds good to me, my Nini," she said and smirked. 

Oh God, it's so embarrassing. She's even teasing me. I felt that my blood rose to my face. I know I'm blushing right now so I just looked down.

She squeezed my hand. And that made me realize that we're still holding each other's hands. It made me blush even more. 

"Nini, are you blushing?" she asked. Then she held my chin and raised my face to give her a clear vision. Like what the hell is this girl doing? I am gonna die from shame.