CHAPTER 18

JENNIE

I can't believe that I almost gave Lisa my virginity. I swear I don't know what has gotten into me during that time. I know I could have stopped her but to be honest, it felt so good and I know it's shameful to say but I didn't want it to end. If Jisoo probably didn't interrupt, we would have ended up actually doing it. Damn, I have never expected that I could be that horny. I can't even face Lisa anymore. It's just too embarrassing. God, please forgive me for I have sinned. 

I hate myself, I can't stop thinking about it. I know it felt so good but it is still wrong. We shouldn't be doing it. We're just friends, only lovers could do that. Besides, I think we're still too young for that. I admit that I like Lisa but I don't even know if she feels the same way. Now, I can't even talk to her. Argh, this is so stressful. 

I was mostly absent-minded, good thing I was able to finish cooking our lunch. They even wanted to order fast food but I told them not to because we've been eating unhealthy food today. So, I made us something healthy.

"Unnie, can you help me here?" I said but I made my voice louder so she could hear from there. I'm done cooking and I want her to help me prepare the table.

"Sure, wait a moment," she replied so I waited for her.

I was making bibimbap mixed with vegetables when I suddenly felt a hand on my waist which made me flinch. "How can I help you?" She whispered dangerously close to my ear. I swear to God, she's going to be the death of me.

"Lisa, why are you here?" I asked while trying to keep my cool although my heart is already beating so fast right now and she was probably hearing it. "Well, I wanted to talk to you. You've been ignoring me the whole time and I—I'm not liking it," she said and I bit my lower lip when I felt both her arms wrapping around my waist.

I wasn't ignoring her though. I was just so ashamed because of what happened earlier. I even thought that she was the one ignoring me because she didn't approach me since then. Ah, Lisa why is she being like this? She's making me feel like I'm about to explode. Does she really have to hug me? I mean it's not that I don't like it but if she keeps being like this, it would be hard for me to keep myself cool.

"I-I wasn't ignoring you." At this point, I don't even know how I'm still able to continue making our food.

Lisa, this girl didn't get contented. She even buried her face in my neck. The same place where she put a damn hickey. I swear if I could see my face right now, I know I'd be looking like a ripe tomato. "Then why did you sit far from me and you didn't talk to me the whole time." She spoke right on my neck and the vibration sent shivers down my spine.

Is she doing this on purpose?

"Uh, Lisa I—I'm trying to make our food," I said and bit my lower lip. Why is she making me feel things?

"So?" She replied and I don't know if I'm just imagining things or if she did sniff my neck. What is she doing? "Y-you're distracting me."

Instead of letting me go, she hugged me even tighter and said, "Just, just don't mind me." Is she serious? How can I not mind her when she's literally hugging me right now?

"Why don't you help me instead?" I suggested. "Okay," she said but before she let me go, I suddenly felt her lips on my neck, taking me by surprise. As a result, the bowl of bibimbap that I was making, fell to the floor. I gasped and Lisa said, "S-sorry." Then she immediately started picking up the broken glasses. What the hell just happened?

I was probably spacing out until Jisoo unnie said, "Hey, Jennie are you alright?"

"N-nothing, I mean I'm fine," I replied while shaking my head. Then she suddenly asked something which surprised me.

"Jennie, what's that red thing on your neck?" I paused for a few seconds. Then I immediately covered my neck with my hand when I realized that she saw my hickey.

"It's probably an insect bite." I don't know if she'll believe me but at least I tried. I hope she won't ask more questions though because I don't know how I'll be able to answer them any more. Why did I even forget to cover that thing up?

I glanced at the person who made it and she was still picking up the pieces of that broken bowl. I'm afraid she might get hurt but before I could say anything, Jisoo said, "Lisa stop that, you might get hurt. Jen, please get a broom." I nodded and left to get a broom. We cleaned up the mess first and both of them helped me prepare the food and the table before we ate our lunch.

Lisa was silent the whole time, and so was I. Jisoo was the only one who kept on talking. We would answer whenever she ask us though.

After eating, we went back to watching Stranger things and we also continued drinking. As time pass by, Lisa and I started interacting again but that's probably only because we are already under the influence of alcohol. She was actually starting to be touchy but for some reason, I wasn't uncomfortable and I know that it's because we're also kind of tipsy already.

I don't know if Jisoo is noticing us but I guess she isn't because aside from that she's focused on watching, she is also busy eating her chicken.

I was drinking my shot when I suddenly felt a hand holding mine. I didn't have to look to know who it was. Of course, it's Lisa. I still looked at her though and she was also looking at me with those sleepy eyes. Her face was red, even her ears. I bet I also look like that.

"What?" I mouthed because Jisoo is here in case she's forgetting. She just pouted and scooted closer to me.

"What are you doing?" I asked her but she just laid her head on my lap. "It's your turn," I said but she just shook her head and said, "No no, no more drinking for Lili."

Ah, she's so adorable. I wanna pinch her and I did which made her whine. Jisoo suddenly looked at us and she was kind of surprised to see us in that position. Now, she's probably confused about how we suddenly became this close when we were almost acting like strangers earlier. To my surprise, she didn't ask or say anything about it. She just shrugged her shoulder and asked, "Lisa is not drinking anymore?" Her words were already slurred as well and that's how I know that she was just as drunk as me and Lisa.

"Yeah, it's your turn," I answered and she poured herself some soju. After drinking her shot, she poured me some before she went back to watching.

Lisa started kissing my hand and I just let her be, I was also trying to focus on watching. It's a good show after all.