Chapter 11:

Nya

"Wait so he couldn't even find your clit!?" Kelsie yelled laughing.

"Bitch shut up!" I snapped hitting her I didn't need Rock hearing and running shit back to Shaun.

I just told her about me hanging with Derrick. He gave a bitch head the worst head ever to be exact.

"It was so bad. I had to try and fake it." I said joining her laughter.

"Shaun better?" She asked.

"Bitch," I said giving her that look. "Way better."

"Man that's fucking crazy and embarrassing. Shit, now I want my pussy ate." She mumbled the last part. "Rock!"

"What!?" He yelled back.

"Can I sit on ya face?" I sat there shocked they were literally yelling back and forth.

"Yeah, let's 69!" I laughed as she got up running upstairs.

I grabbed my keys heading to the hall to the door. I was thrown against the hall wall. I started to scream, but a hand covered my mouth. As a body pressed to mine.

My eyes adjusted to the darkness of the hall way to see Shaun.

"You letting other niggas have my pussy?" He snapped in my face. "You must have lost ya fucking mind."

I bite his hand causing him to move it.

"Get the fuck off me Shaun!" I snap trying to push him off me, but it didn't work.

"You thought it was okay to let a another nigga eat what's mine, huh love?" He asks grinding into me making me moan.

He pulls my skirt up in one swift movement moving my thong to the side playing with my clit as he kissed my neck.

My head fell back as he unbuckled his jeans and pulls them down and the next thing I know he's in me.

"This my pussy." He said between thrusts. I'm panting and moaning. "Did you fucking hear me?"

My pussy was damn near dripping. "Mmm yeah I hear you Shaun. Shit." I said while moaning.

"Who's pussy is this?"

"I hate you." I whine.

"I fucking said whose is it?"

"Yours!" I snap and he bites into my shoulder then I cum and he soon follows.

He buckles his jeans then leaves. That pissed me the fuck off all over again.

*

Kelsie: you and Shaun really had to fuck in the hallway?

Me: 🙈sorry... I hate him 😔

Kelsie: you love him you just mad right now, talking shit. I do the same shit about Rock.

I walked into my house calling for my dad. I needed him. When I'm down we eat snacks and watch Tangled together. I called his phone three times and he didn't answer. I sighed as I wiped a tear that escaped from my eye and fell face first into my bed.

*

Shaun

I sped to the college since I know Darnell had night classes most days. I wanted to warn him about his damn brother because my trigger finger was itching.

I pulled up and hopped out. I seen Darnell talking to the fuck boy Derrick himself.

"What's up, Shaun?" Darnell asked as I neared them, but his face changed to confused when he seen my face.

I threw his brother up against the car. "I'ma tell you this shit once bruh. Stay the fuck away from my girl."

"Whoa, what the fuck is going on?" Darnell asked pulling me off his brother.

"Outta respect for ya brother and considering that he is my girl's best friend I'm not putting a bullet in ya head. Count ya blessings dawg." I snapped pointing in his face before pushing Darnell's hands off of me.

"Let me guess she told you I got a taste? She sweet too man." He said smirking. I went for him again, but Darnell was blocking me.

"Yeah coming from the nigga she said she got the worst head from? Heard you don't even know what a clit is or what to do with it." I said making his smirk drop. "Yeah, fuck boy."