Chapter 14:

Nya

I woke up laying on Shaun's chest with his arm wrapped tightly around me.

"Promise to never give up on me." Shaun said slightly above a whisper.

"I promise." I said kissing his chest before sitting up. "I'm here for you always. You just gotta promise to never give up either."

"I promise." He said with a nod.

"I wanna take you out today. Have fun or something." He mumbled sitting up next to me.

"Mmkay, where?" I asked looking in the mirror across the room my weave was all over the place because I forgot to wrap it.

"Somewhere." He said slapping my ass as I got up.

*

"Dad!" I yelled as me and Shaun walked into my house. I needed to take a shower and get clothes.

"He's never fucking here anymore." I grumbled walking up the steps to my room heading straight for the closet.

"Maybe he got woman." Shaun said.

I froze looking back towards him. "Don't say that. That's not funny."

"I'm serious. He probably got a woman or he getting pussy on the regular." He shrugged.

"Ew shut up." I said covering my ears cringing as he laughed.

After I got out of the shower I quickly straightened my hair as Shaun laid on my bed going through tv channels.

"So where are we going?" I asked again as we got into his car.

"Somewhere." He said and I just decided to let him do his thing.

We were driving for almost an hour until we made it to a fair out of town. I was hype I haven't been to a fair in years.

We got a on few rides and even played some games. We played basketball against each other. I'm small, but basketball is my sport. I almost beat him but I lost by one point.

"Awh damn one point man." I said pouting.

"You dope with a basketball tho love." He said pulling me into him. "But I had to beat you so I could win you a big ass pink bear."

I turned around as the man went to get it down. He knows how much I love pink. I kissed him after I got the teddy bear.

We got on the Ferris Wheel as the sun started to set it was so pretty. I was scared as fuck because I'm afraid of heights. I had a death grip on Shaun as we got higher.

"Ya ol scary ass." He said laughing. "Why the fuck we get on this knowing you scared of heights?"

"Because it's cute." I said.

I finally calmed down so I decided to take a picture of us. I held it out as we both smiled into the camera. Then we took another one of him kissing my neck as I laughed.

"We cute." I said showing Shaun.

"I'm cute, you okay." I straight faced him as he laughed. "Nah you the shit love."

*

"So are you and Shaun official?" Kelsie asked me over the phone.

She called me after I got home so I could update her. Shaun had to go to the trap, him and Rock, which is the reason me and Kelsie are running our mouths on the phone.

"Um no. He never officially asked or said that." I shrugged like she could see me. "I think we're just on common ground now. He told me to bare with him so that's what I'ma do."

"I'm loving it!" She sang over the phone. "Okay now on a serious note he hurt my new baby sis feelings again I'ma cut his dick off. Balls included."

"Shit we can cut his shit together. One ball each."

"One ball each! I love it!" She said as we laughed.

"So what's up with you?" I asked when we finally got it together.

"Okay. Soooo I'm going to the doctors tomorrow."

"Fooorrrr?" I asked.

"Okay you can't say anything yet, but I think I'm pregnant!" She rushed out so fast I almost missed it. Almost.

"Ahhhh! A baby Rock!" I yelled.

"Girl shut up loud ass. You coming with me?"

"Mhmm. I'ma try to schedule for my next birth control shot tomorrow anyways." We talked for a little longer before hanging up.

I texted Shaun telling him to come spend the night as I walked downstairs. I heard the tv and I looked and seen my dad here.

"Hey dad." I said cuddling up next to him.

"What's up baby girl?" He asked all into his phone.

"Nothing, I missed you."

"Is that right?" I looked over at him scrunching my face up. He isn't paying my ass no damn mind.

"What's taking your attention away from me?" I asked still not getting a response. I tried to look at his phone, but he already locked it.

"Huh? Oh nothing baby girl." I sucked my teeth before getting up to go to my room.