Chapter 12:

Nya

I walked into my house from work it was 10 and I was tired. It's been a week and I haven't really talked to anybody since I have been avoiding everybody. Not like Shaun tried to reach out the past week. I mostly been avoiding Darnell. He has been texting me so I know he knows.

I walked out of the kitchen eating chips as I tried to call my dad since he obviously wasn't home. He has been out later and later lately. I groaned when he didn't answer.

Somebody knocked at the door. I opened it without looking. It was Darnell standing there with a blank expression on his face.

I hugged his waist tight saying I'm sorry over and over. I expected him to push me off, but he hugged me back.

"I really didn't mean to cause drama between you, your brother, and Shaun. Please don't hate me." I said.

"You done?" He asked pushing me off him. I look and see him smiling shaking his head.

"You don't hate me?" I asked.

"Nah. Surprisingly not." He shrugged as we walked into the living room. "The worst part of all this drama is having to hear about my brother giving you head, horrible head." He cringed so did I as I covered my face.

"I'm so sorry."  I said honestly embarrassed about the whole situation.

"We're coo, Nya, relax. No wait we'll be coo on one condition."

"What?" I asked hesitantly.

"Go out with me tonight."

"Nooooo, I don't do the club scene."

"Oh well you're going. Let's go." He said pushing me up the stairs as I groaned.

*

"Okay, how do I look?" I asked Darnell.

I had on a little black dress no back with some really cute heels.

"Perfect." He said fixing my hair. "Ya little butt look like it's caking, what you been doing?"

"A little something something." I said as he eyed me then gasped.

"Bitch you been getting dick! When this happen?" He asked.

"Shut up!" I laugh. "The first time was a while ago when I lost my virginity. Then the next morning in the shower, then a week ago we had aggressive sex when he was mad at me." I said as we headed outside.

"It's never happening again tho because I hate his ass." I said and Darnell busted out laughing as we got into the car.

"What's funny?" He asked.

"You saying you hate him when you got nothing but love for that nigga. Then saying it ain't happening again. Even I can see that is a lie." I glared at him as he continued to laugh.

When we got to the club it looked packed. We got drinks right away. I got me a pineapple vodka. I sipped my drink as Darnell held my hand guiding me through the club.

"Nya!" We hear yelled from VIP as we pass it so we stop and look. I seen Rock telling us to come in. We walk in after security opens the gate.

"Sup lil sis?" Rock said hugging me.

I didn't see Shaun, but I knew he had to be around here somewhere.

"What's up broski?" I said as him and Darnell share what's ups. I seen Kels so I went and hugged her.

"Bitch, how you get that drink? You only 18." Kels said to me.

"Darnell. Plus I'm known as Shaun's girl." I said rolling my eyes.

I sat near her as Darnell sat next to me. That's when I noticed Shaun. He was staring at me with a blank expression. I looked away and continued vibing to the music as I sipped my drink.

"Ya girl be sipping on that sweet shit." Rock said to to Shaun.

"That's why the pussy sweet." He said still staring at me. "And that ain't my girl."

My heart dropped when he said that. I was usually the one to be like we're nothing but best friends. He never once denied me as his girl when somebody said it. Shit, he would call me his girl on a regular.

"Ignore him he's still mad." Kels whispered in my ear. I nodded letting her know I heard her.

"Come here, Nya." Rock said.

"What? I'm right here." I said since I was literally right by him with Kels in between us.

"Right here next to me." He said pointing to the spot between him and Shaun.

I shook my head laughing only to be pulled up by Kels and moved.

"Shaun, you like her dress? Her ass looks good." Kelsie said.

I didn't even move to look at Shaun.

"Right." Another guy said I'm guessing that's with their crew.

"Shut the fuck up and keep ya eyes off my girl!" Shaun snapped.

"I thought she wasn't ya girl?" Rock asked chuckling.

"Him and Nya just good at talking shit knowing they all about each other." Darnell said before ordering another beer.

"So you hate me now?" Shaun whispered in my ear making me shiver.

"You mad at me?" I mumbled.

"Yeah." He shrugged.

"I don't like you being mad and all serious with me." I said using his words finally looking up into his green eyes.

"That right?" He ask leaning back looking up at me as I stood. I fixed my dress then sat on his lap. A smirk made its way to his lips for the first time tonight.

"Mhmm." I said sucking on his neck long and hard making him groan. I rubbed my finger over the raising skin.

"Really, Nya?" He asked chuckling.

"Payback." I said before getting up and heading back over to Darnell telling him I'm ready to go.