Chapter 44:

Shaun

"Nya, come here!" I yelled as I opened the shower door.

"What?" She asked coming into the bathroom with only a thong on while covering her boobs not helping my erection.

"Come take care of me." I groaned grabbing my rock hard dick.

She looked down at my mans. "Bye Shaun, you better use ya hand."

"Bruh. I did already and that shit keep coming back. Forreal, A'Nya, fuck you holding out for? Ya pussy the only thing that's gonna help me." I was ready to fuckin beg at this point this shit is crazy.

She just stood there smirking. I sucked my teeth. "At least come give me a kiss."

She walked over as she leaned in to kiss me I grabbed her lifting her pulling her into the shower with me. She squealed wrapping her legs around my waist as the water hit her.

"Shaun!" She shouted hitting my chest.

"Why you covering up like I ain't seen everything you got before." I said moving her hands. Placing my mouth over her nipple sucking lightly making her moan.

I let one hand travel down ripping her thong off. I slide one finger in then a second as my thumb hit her clit.

"Shaun." She breathed out.

I curled my fingers inside of her as she tightened around my fingers. I smirked as she squirmed wanting me to move.

"Shaun, you know I don't like that fuckin teasing shit!" She snapped.

I took my fingers out sucking her sweet juices off. Then placing the tip inside her.

"Dashaun, I will fuckin kill yo-" She shut up moaning loud as I slammed into her.

I smirked as she held on for dear life as I continued to slam into her as she moaned.

"You ain't talking shit now, huh?"

"Fuckkkk youuu." She moaned out as she clinched around me and came.

"Wait, Shaun." She breathed out. "You gotta pull out I'm not back on birth control yet."

"Mhmm." I mumbled licking my lips watching her juices drip as I continued to move in and out of her while holding her up against the shower wall.

"I'm-I'm serious." She moaned.

"Fuck." I groaned as I was about to bust.

"Shaun!" She snapped.

I went deep inside her and exploded as she clinched around my dick cumming a second time.

I slowly slide out of her watching her mouth part in a gasp. Then placed her on her feet. I chuckled grabbing her waist as she wobbled.

She punched my chest and that shit hurt since my chest is wet from the shower water that was still running.

"You didn't pull out asshole!"

"How you expect me to pull out when ya pussy squeezing my dick like that?"

"Shut up." She rolled her eyes turning around adjusting the shower water and begin washing up.

I watched her ass move as she washed and thought about round two but she already mad at me.

*

"Nya, are you really mad at me?" I asked leaning on the counter as I watched her feed Junior.

She shook her head as she moved the empty bottle and begin burping him.

"Kelsie is gonna bring me a plan b pill."

"Why?"

"What do you mean, why? We just had twins, twins Shaun. We do not need another baby this soon." I nodded agreeing.

"How do you feel about Rock and Kelsie being engaged?" I asked hesitantly.

She looked up at me bringing her eyebrows together. I guess the random subject change caught her off guard, but shit I needed to know.

She shrugged. "I'm happy for them and her ring is so beautiful. Rock did good. I just hope you do good when it's time to pick my ring out."

I tensed staring at her.

Then she begin laughing. "I'm joking, Shaun. You looked scared shitless."

"What do you mean you're joking?" I asked slowly.

"Shaun, I know you. I know you wouldn't want to get married no time soon or maybe not at all and I'm fine with that." She said walking into the living room.

I followed her. "What do you mean you're fine with that?" I watched her place Junior in his swing and fix Shae's pacifier in her mouth.

"Like I told Kelsie when she asked about us one day getting engaged. I'm content. I know that commitment and kids scared the shit outta you, but look where we are. Two kids, we are in a committed relationship, and happy. Are you happy?"

"More than happy." I said wrapping my arms around her.

"Then I couldn't ask for more." She said rising to kiss me. I met her half way for the kiss.

"That's why I love yo ass. Any other chick would have tried to force me into some shit I wasn't ready for nor want. I never even believed in love before you. I might have put you through some shit through out the years, but you never give up on me love." I kissed her as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"You my love?" I asked against her mouth before kissing her softly.

"Duh." She said smiling against my mouth.

THE END!

And again I don't think I'm gonna make a sequel. I don't like to drown my stories in more drama than necessary, so I'm not feeling a sequel. I know y'all are gonna miss these characters, me too.

BUT there is a spin-off story of Dez and Tara check it out it's called: What Is Love

Thanks to all those that read, voted, and commented 💋

.....

Follow Instagram - lakeyalovebooks

Newest book Love Unrehearsed now on Amazon!