Chapter 18:

Nya

"Where the fuck is all your stuff at?" My dad asked walking into my room. I been moved out of here for a month now and now he wants to notice.

"In my apartment." I said grabbing the little bit of stuff I came to get that I left.

"And why didn't I know about this shit?" He asked getting mad.

"Because you're never fucking here anymore. You're never here when I need you." I mumbled before walking pass him and down the steps.

"Baby girl." He called following me.

"No, it's fine dad really." I said before leaving.

*

"Don't forget your essays are due by midnight." My professor said before we were dismissed.

lilbro: Bring us some food 😩

Me: lol where y'all at?

lilbro: Where else? Your apartment.

I shook my head they're always at my apartment. It use to be me always at their house now they're always at mine.

"Don't y'all niggas ever stay in y'all house?" I ask walking into my apartment to see Shaun and Dez laid up on my couch.

I gave Dez his food then laid on top of Shaun. "What's wrong love?" He asked rubbing on my ass.

I sighed. "Nothing."

"Talk to me baby."

"Just the situation with my dad. We are drifting apart, he's never around, and we're always snapping at each other." I said burying my face into his chest.

"He probably be laid up in some pussy." Dez said.

"That's what I said." Shaun agreed.

"I hate y'all." I groaned standing up.

"You loveeee us." They both said at the same time making me smile.

*

"What you doing?" Shaun asked coming into my room.

"About to email this paper to my professor." I said finishing it up.

"Yo these shits be good as fuck mixed. I see why you addicted to it." I look and see him eating my strawberries that I had in pineapple juice.

"Shaun!" I snap while snatching them from him.

"Nobody say shit when you be eating my shit up." He said trying to reach into the bowl.

"Stop lying." I said glaring at him.

"Nya," He said eyeing me. "Any chips I buy for myself you eat and you stay drinking all of my Gatorades."

"I don't recall." I said turning my face up as I continued to eat my fruit.

"Yo, you get on my nerves." He said laughing. "Can you share tho?"

"Nope." I said sticking my tongue out at him.

"A'ight. You can keep eating that and I'll just get the flavor from eating something else." He said licking his lips while smirking.

I squeezed my thighs together.

"Stop, freak." I said pushing his hands away as they started to roam.

"Let's not talk about freaks. How many times you rode my face tryin to suffocate a nigga? How many times you texted me telling me you wanna sit on it?"

I blushed. "Oh well, it's not my fault you got magic tongue and dick." I said standing up to I put my computer away then heading towards the bathroom.

"I love you." He yelled out as I closed the door. I opened it back up and stared at him.

"I love you too." I could never get tired of hearing him say that.