Chapter #45

We were all at IHOP sitting in a booth and enjoying our all you can eat pancakes. We were laughing and having fun. After Jason and I had the conversation, he calmed down and started to loosen up. As we were joking around and laughing, my phone started to blow up. It was buzzing like crazy and I was very confused. I grabbed it and looked at it, thinking someone had just died of something, and I saw a bunch of Twitter notifications. I unlocked my phone and started to read the tweets.

Tweet #1- I knew they would get back together! They are so cute! I'm happy everything is in the past now.

Tweet #2- I can't believe they are living together! Sounds pretty serious!

Tweet #3- Didn't her mother ever tell her that once a cheater always a cheater?

Tweet #4- They seem happy and they deserve that!

Tweet #5- David's response was so adorable!

Tweet #6- Colbys speech made me tear up!

After reading some tweets I finally came to the conclusion that David has posted. I laughed at my own stupid joke in my head.

"What's up, babe?" Colby asked. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Nothing, just reading some tweets about David's new video." I said.

"Oh, he posted it?" He asked and I nodded.

"How are the responses?" He asked concerned.

"Pretty great, so far. People are saying that they knew it and are happy for us. Some saying that it seems to be getting pretty serious since we are now living together." I said. He nodded.

"I'm glad no one is making death threats to you or me." He laughed. I chuckled and put my phone down. We returned to the group conversation. Somehow, and I don't know why, the conversation topic was on Kevin Jonas.

"He is just so underrated!" Jake exclaimed. Everyone laughed and agreed.

"We all know that Joe is the best though." Jason said. We all turned to him. This was the first thing he said while being at IHOP.

"What?" Jake whispered seeming shocked that such a thing came out of Jason's mouth.

"You heard me! Joe is the best! Without him, Kevin and Nick wouldn't be where they are today!" Jason defended his statement.

"Well, Kevin decided that he wanted something more in his life than acting, so he settled down, got married and had children. Nick is still acting, making music, fighting the battle of having diabetes, and he recently got married. Joe is making music with his band. I haven't heard much else about him. So to conclude what I am saying, Nick Jonas is superior to both Joe and Kevin. Thank you for coming to my TED talk." I stated. Everyone else looked at me with their mouths open.

"Why do you know so much about the Jonas brothers?" Colby asked me. I looked at him.

"I keep updated." I shrugged. We all laughed and carried on talking. Soon after the boys got full and we paid the bill and headed home. When we got home I decided that me and Colby should make a video explaining to our fans about us. I told him the idea and he was on board so we went to our room and I got my camera out. I set it up and hit the record button.

"Hey everyone! It's Nancy and I know I haven't posted in awhile. Life has been crazy busy and I needed to take a quick break from posting. This video is just a quick update." I continued to talk about things that have happened recently. I then got to the big part.

"Now for the moment you all are waiting for!" This was Colby's cue to jump into frame so he did.

"Tada!" He sung. We both chuckled and I continued on.

"So, most of you have seen David's vlog by now and if you haven't I'll leave it linked in the description below. Anyway, in the vlog it shows a party we had in our house and it showed Colby giving a speech about how happy he is to be with me and to have me move in cause I'm such an amazing person and so beautiful and so talented and so-" Colby cut me off by hitting me in the shoulder. I gasped and looked at him in shock. We both then started to break down laughing.

"Oh yeah, so yeah all that's true. Me and Colby are back together and we are living together. Not by ourselves. We still live with the boys but it's a big step in our relationship. We have been dating for a couple of months now. We just didn't want to tell you guys before we were sure that we were in this for the long run." I explained.

"Yeah, and guys I know that some of you are going to say that I'm not good enough for Nancy or that since I kissed another girl that I will do it again but I just want to say that I am in love with her. I love her with my whole heart. Losing her before was the most devastating time of my life. All of my fans saw it when I posted. Now that we are back together I am happier then ever and I intend on it staying like that. I love you, Nancy Archer." Colby said. I smiled a big bright smile.

"I love you too, Colby Brock." I said. We both kissed and I turned back to the camera.

"Anyway, that's my life update. I will try to start posting again and be better at it. Please be respectful of our relationship. You guys did an amazing job before so please keep it up. Okay thank you so much for watching! If you liked it give it a thumbs up, if you didn't give it a thumbs down, I don't care! Thanks again so much for watching! Buh bye!" I waved to the camera and stopped it. I quickly edited it and uploaded it. Me and Colby recorded a video for his channel and he did the same.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hopefully everything will be fine
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks so much for reading! If you liked this chapter please hit that vote button and leave a comment! Have a great day/night! Peace out!