Chapter 6

When the recess bell went Phoebe walked to her locker as she always did but it didn't go exactly to plan. She had just locked her locker when suddenly Jazmine comes up to her and starts screaming at her.

"Why, why did you do that Daniel broke up with me and he said it was because he felt bad for what he did to you."

"I didn't do anything, I haven't talked to him in over a week." She said calmly.

"Whatever you just wanted to get back at me for taking you man, get over it you have a man and you should be thankful that I helped you get a better man."

"It's true he is a better man but I haven't done anything to ruin you relationship with Daniel, as I said before I haven't talked to him in over a week."

"I don't give a crap what you say you did something to ruin our perfect relationship and I am NEVER going to let you forget it."

"PHOEBE!" It was Levi.

"LEVI!" She screamed back.

"Oh shut up you little backstabbing bitch."

"PHOEBE!"

Suddenly everyone who could see the fight gasped and started letting Levi through. Phoebe was laying on the ground unconscious. Jazmine ran for he life. Levi picked Phoebe up and started carrying her to the office but can around when they had reached coordinators.

"Wait!, I'm going to the coordinators I will get a nice pack later."

"No I will get you an ice pack, will you be alright on your own for a bit?"

"Ok I will be fine."

Just as Levi walked off Mr Sheeran opened the door and asked her to come in.

"Now what's happened miss, you look fairly beat up?"

"Jazmine Couper came up to me and punched me."

"Did anyone see?"

"Lots of people saw but the only person I remember was Levi Lawrence."

Mr Sheeran called Levi and Jazmine up to his office. Seconds later Levi walked in the door. He handed her the ice pack.

"Aren't you a nice friend." Said Mr Sheeran.

"Yes he is."

Seconds later Jazmine burst into the room. "What do you want?" She said aggressively.

"To know why you did this?" Asked Mr Sheeran.

"Because she is a bitch." Replied Jazmine.

"That isn't a really reason."

"Fine because I thought she made my boyfriend break up with me as revenge for stealing him off her."

"Okay then, now you have a two week suspension that is just compulsory for knocking someone out and I think that is enough now say sorry to her and we are done."

"Sorry." Jazmine said.

"Thank you."

As they walked outside Jazmine shoved her. Mr Sheeran walked out and instructed them all to the principals office. They all walked there in silence, Levi included. When they arrived the principal was surprised to hear what had happened. He heard all three stories and they all aligned so he had to go with a worse consequence.

" Jazmine because you were already given the three weeks suspension you now have a Saturday detention to go along with the suspension.

"What that is stupid!" She screamed.