Chapter 21

"Ok girls I'm going to make this really easy an simple, what happened last night."
Phoebe looked at the Sargent terrified and so was Aria.
"Well..." Phoebe started. "Our boyfriends took us out for a double date to the movies and then out for dinner."
"Ok that's a great start but now I need it more detailed."
"Umm ok." Aria stated
"Well we the boys picked us up from my place and drove us to the movies. Then while we were at the movies the boys went to get popcorn and drinks and Aria went to the bathroom. I was alone when I noticed my friend/ex's friend, Connor and he has a crush on me sitting with my deceased best friends twin sister, May. I instantly knew something wasn't right when she looked at me and started whispering to him. He stood up and came over to me. he trapped me in my seat and started to kiss me and touch me inappropriatly. I was trying to push him off but he wouldn't budge an that's when Aria walked in and started yelling at him to get off me. He still wouldn't move off me. Our boyfriends walked in and started yelling at him to get off me. My boyfriend had, had enough and punched him and Connor fell to the ground and May ran up to him. They then left the movies. After the movie we walked outside and were heading to our next destination when Connor came out of nowhere and punched Ashton. Ashton was doing his best to defend himself by blocking him and deflecting his punches and kicks. Ashton told Arias boyfriend to start moving on to our dinner and he would catch up. Ashton had ended up punching him in the face after Connor had said some dirty things about me. Then we headed to Ridges for dinner where Aria and my favourite band came out to..."
"Ok is that all the violence that happened."
"Yes Sargent."
"Ok just to let you know since your boyfriend Ashton had only used violence as a last resort no charges will be pressed against him, as for Connor he will be charged with sexual assault and causing conflict."
The girls looked at each other before giving each other a huge hug. They didn't notice that the Sargent had left until he came back with Austin with him.
"Girls can you take him home."
"Yes of course." they agreed happily in unison.
Phoebe stood up and hugged Austin before getting in the car and leaving.
"Explain mister."
"Well May and Connor donned me in an they were going to press charges and I told the Sargent to call you girls for proof and they were going to charge me."
"So basically we just saved you skin."
"Yes thankyou very much."
"Well you ruined our fat Amy morning."
"What do you mean fat Amy morning."
The girls looked at each other. "Nothing." They chanted in unison before laughing.

_____________________
Hey guys so I updated.
This is desecrated to Maligilbert she has helped me so much with this book telling me what she would like to happen in all my books and has given me endless support. Thanks mali.
Feel free to tell me if it's getting boring I NEED YOUR ADVICE.
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment