Chapter 16

~Ashton's P.O.V~

"Hey anyone want these footy tickets!" Said Jake a guy from our grade. "Their to a wallabies, all black game!"

I watched as Phoebe got up and bolted to the pole near where Jake was but I got did the same I wanted to take her on a date. Excuse she said her ideal date was a footy game.

"Me me me!" We chanted in unison.

"Ok you have to try and win them of me the question who do these tickets mean more to, ladies first." Said Jake.

"No no no, Ashton should go first because I will win for sure." Phoebe replied.

"Ok, Ashton hit me with your best shot." Said Jake.

I didn't quite know how to phrase this so I just said whatever came to mind.

"Well if I got these tickets I would take my girlfriend to the game because that is her ideal date." Great that kinda gave away the surprise part of it.

"Oh nice so either way your going Phebs." Said Jake. "Your turn now Phebs."

"Well if I got these tickets I would take my grandfather because it is on both of our bucket lists. It's mainly it's on there because my granddads dad (my great grandfather) played for the wallabies and I would just love to take him to a game which is the team that his dad played for." She said.

"Oh well I think I'm going to give them to Phebs, sorry Ashton."

"It's ok dude she deserves them."

She really did she was so kind and caring and to do that for her grandad.

"Thanks babe, now one question where are the seats and how much do I owe you?" She asked.

Wait OMG she called me babe I love it when she does that it's so sweet.

"The seats are front row seats right where the players come out wallabies side and you don't owe you anything." Jake said.

Damn she is so lucky.

"Really OMG but I have to owe you something?" She asked

"No I won them and mum and dad don't wanna go so mum said I could give them away at school."

Wow he is just giving them away for free because no one in his family wants to go.

"OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG IM GOING TO A WALLABIE ALL BLACK GAME OMG OMG!!!" She screaming and jumping up an down.

Man she can scream really really loud.

"Well no I know first hand what a fangirl looks like." Jake chuckled.

No I know to that awesome. I walked back and sat down she was so happy. I'm glad she got them people said to me when we started dating is that she is a self centred bitch and that is so untrue. She is the nicest person and sweetest person I have ever met. I love her so much I really really do.

____________________________________________________________

I really had no effort to write so I just did a P.O.V I haven't done one I ages so I hope you like it and what Ashton has to said about Phoebe because something bad is coming around the corner.

I a need ship name so vote on either Pash or Ashbe comment on the one you like

Love you guys