Chapter 15

"You know what's funny." Said Phoebe

"What is?" Said Ashton

"We have known each other since primary school hardly even talking to each other but yet in high school we turn in to the cutest couple ever."

"Yer that's true."

"It's also weird that we could still be best friends no matter what and that high school has brought us closer together."

"Yer I like it I mean who else would I wanna be with your perfect to me." He said in a very strange tone.

"Babe what's wrong are you ok."

"Um...well...um...it's just...that...well..."

"Babe tell me you look stressed."

"I've been blackmailed and threatened."

"Oh who by they go by this name that I've been trying to figure out how."

"What's the name?"

"J."

"As in the letter j."

"Yer."

"Babe could you think it's..........Jazmine?"

"She's dead plus how could she know stuff that's happened like camp and stuff."

"Oh still that is really scary, what have they been saying?"

"Oh just short things like um....oh 'camp camp camp we all LOVE camp don't we.' And 'secrets stay with someone who was there but what about someone in earshot.' "

"I've been getting them as well but mine are a bit more about secrets Jazmine and Savannah know."

"Like what?"

"Well um....you may love a man but what about the others that you have kissed. And one kiss is all it takes to break someone."

"Oh so Jazmine knew stuff that no one else knows and they are texting you about that."

Buzz buzz both their phones went off. They opened it and it read. 'Babe I love you enough to replace you.'

"What does that mean?" Asked Ashton.

"It means that I love Daniel,Levi and Jazmine enough to replace them all with you, you better then them and better for me."

"So in other word it's saying you have replace to many people with me."

"Yer something along those lines and I don't know why because they all left me and I didn't replace them they kind of replaced me and I got on with my life and found someone better then them."

"What about Jazmine?"

"Who knows she is gone and I don't want to think about it, I think they are just trying to scare you."

Buzz buzz, off went Phoebes phone. It read 'bitch you replace everyone, scared much.'

"What does it say?"

"Bitch you replace everyone, scared much?"

"That's strange is that all?"

"Yep no more no less."

"We have to tell someone."

"No let's just see how far they take this."

"Ok, bit if it gets any worse I'm going to take action."

Buzz buzz, this time it was Ashton's phone. 'The dead can't text what's the point of action?'

"What does it say?"

"The dead can't text what the point of action?"

"Well let's just change the subject ok."

"Ok so do you wanna go on a double date this weekend?"

"Yer ok who with?"

"Aria and Gordie."

"Yer that sounds good how about a picnic?"

"Westport park and 12:00."

"Done lets go find Aria and Gordie."

"I'll get Aria you get Gordie." She kissed he and went off.

Her phone buzzed it was J again. 'Ohhh a double date can I come?'