Chapter 3

“Go on Harry, throw it.” Ed said, as he pushed Harry closer towards Liam and Niall. “Just throw it at the homos already!” He spat at Harry.

Harry looked down at the flour bomb in his hands. He didn’t want to do it. Liam and Niall used to be his best mates! But he knew that if he didn’t, there’d be hell to pay.

As Harry moved closer toward the couple, he felt his stomach start to churn. Why him? Why does hehave to do it?

Liam looked up when he heard someone walking towards him and Niall. When he noticed it was Harry, his eyes flew to the bright coloured object in his hand. He knew what it was. He knew what was coming.

“Do it.” Liam said, as Harry stopped in front of them.

“Li, you know I don’t-”

“Don’t call him that!” Niall spat, “You left us remember.”

“Throw it, Harry.” Liam said.

Harry sighed, and raised his throwing arm.

“I’m sorry.” Harry whispered.

Liam and Niall squeezed their eyes shut and waited for the white dust to cover them.

BAM!

Flour filled their nostrils and weaved into their throats, causing them to cough and splutter. Liam opened his eyes to see only the back of Harry’s blazer as he walked back to his cheering friends.

“Ni, you okay?” Liam asked, as he crouched down in front of his other half.

“No.” He mumbled, “My uniform’s ruined.”

Liam sighed before pulling Niall into his embrace, “I promise it will be over soon. You hear me? As soon as high school’s over, we’re out of here.”

“You promise?” Niall asked, his voice cracking as he held back the tears.

“I promise.” Liam said, before pecking his boyfriend’s lips.

 --

“You’re not Harry’s mother…” Principle Webber said confused as Louis entered his office.

“No, Harry’s mother couldn’t make it. I’m actually Harry’s babysitter, Louis Tomlinson.” Louis explained as he shook the Principles hand.

“Right well Louis, please take a seat.” He said, gesturing to the seat next to a grumpy looking Harry.

“What seems to be the problem?” Louis asked, glancing at Harry who refused to look up from his lap.

“Well Mr. Styles here thought it would be a funny joke to throw a flour bomb at two students…” He explained, glancing down at the report in front of him, “A Mr. Payne and Mr. Horan had to go home early due to their uniforms being covered in the substance.”

Louis tried to focus on what Principle Webber was saying, but Harry was in a blazer. A blazer for fucks sake! His crisp, white top underneath it was gripping to his body perfectly and his grey trousers…What was he trying to do? Louis was just about ready to come in his pants when Harry’s voice pulled him from his inappropriate thoughts. He scolded himself for thinking such things about such a young boy.

“But Sir!” He whined, “You can’t do that! My parents will kill me.”

“You should have thought about that before you decided to do something so stupid.”

“Come on, please Sir, I’ll do anything. Anything but suspension. What about detention after school or I could…I could help the janitor? Please? Anything but that!” Harry pleaded his voice slightly shaky.

“My decision is final, Mr. Styles. You are suspended for three days.” He said, “You may go.”

Harry just groaned before pulling his satchel over his shoulder and storming out the room.

“It was nice to meet you, Louis.” He said, once Harry had left.

“You too.” Louis said, shaking Principle Webber’s hand before pacing out the room in search of curly hair.

“Harry!” Louis called as he burst out the entrance of the school, “Wait up!”

Harry sighed, and waited for Louis to catch up. “Which car’s yours?” He asked as they entered the car park.

Louis was slightly taken a back by the random question. He was expecting Harry to question him.

“That one.” Louis answered, pointing towards a navy blue mini cooper. 

“Cute.” Harry smirked as he made his way towards it.

Louis wasn’t sure if he should push the matter further. He was curious to know why Harry would do that, but as they drove in silence he debated whether he should ask or not.

“You’re thinking so hard I can almost hear you.” Harry teased, not taking his eyes of the outside world as it zoomed by.

Louis frowned. How did he-. This boy…there was something about him that Louis couldn’t put his finger on.

When Harry didn’t say anything else, Louis spoke, “So, why’d you do it?”

Harry shrugged.

“Come on, you don’t just throw a flour bomb at someone for no reason.” Louis pressed.

Harry didn’t say anything.

“Fine, don’t tell me-”

“Cause they’re gay.” Harry mumbled.

Louis wasn’t sure if he’d heard Harry right, “Sorry, what was that?”

“I threw it at them because they’re gay, okay? You know, homos? Faggots? People that like it up the arse!” Harry shot back, turning to face Louis.

“Oh and you don’t like gays?” Louis asked.

“No- I just…the boys…you-you wouldn’t understand.”

“Oh really-“

“Can we just drop it? Please?” Harry pleaded, looking at Louis.

Louis nodded as he looked into those jade eyes.

“Harry?” Louis said after a little while.

“What?”

“You do know that I’m gay, right?” Louis asked timidly.

Harry turned to him, frowning slightly.

“I just thought you should know.”

Harry didn’t know what to think. He just made it seem like he hated gays, when in fact he was just like Louis. How was he going to explain himself after this?

----

Thoughts? - Txx