Chapter 9 - Part 1/3

Harry couldn’t believe he was in Louis’ apartment. That he was sitting on Louis’ couch. That he was breathing the same air Louis breathed. As Harry silently freaked out Louis’ stomach filled with butterflies as he watched the curly haired boy get comfortable on his couch. Louis was so happy that he’d convinced Anne to let Harry stay with him.

“No, I couldn’t let you do that.” Anne said.

“Seriously, it’s no trouble. I can drop Harry off at school before I head to work and then pick him up.” Louis explained, “I can help him with his school work and help keep a eye on him. You know, since he‘s grounded?”

“If you’re sure.” Anne hesitated.

“Positive.”

Anne sighed, “You sure he won’t be any trouble? He is a sixteen year old boy.”

I know. That’s why I feel so guilty when I think about fucking- “It’ll be fine Anne, just like a…a sleepover.” Louis flashing Anne his most charming smile.

“Alright.” Anne gave him.

“Nice place.” Harry commented as Louis handed him a glass of juice.

“Thanks.” Louis smiled, taking a sip of his own drink.

“Where am I sleeping?” Harry questioned, still looking around the messy lounge room.

“The guestroom.” Louis explained

“Where’s that?” Harry asked, placing his glass on the coffee table in front of him.

“Down the hall.” Louis said standing, “Follow me.”

Harry walked silently behind Louis as he followed him down the hall.

“This is my room, excuse the mess.” Louis chuckled as they peeked into Louis’ room. His floor was covered with clothes, dirty plates and cups placed around and his bed unmade and crumpled.

“And this is my roommate’s, Zayn.” Louis said, pointing to Zayn’s closed door.

“He doesn’t mind me staying here, does he?” Harry asked nervously. 

“Nah, he’s cool with it. He’s really nice. You two will get along for sure.” Louis assured him as they kept walking.

“And this is the guestroom and the bathroom is straight through-”

“What’s in here?” Harry asked.

Louis turned to see Harry had fallen behind and was standing outside his studio.

“Oh, don’t go in there.” Louis said quickly, his heart beating fast as he thought of what was behind that door.

“Why?” Harry narrowed his eyes, his hand resting on the doorknob.

“It’s my studio and it’s kind of private.” Louis said, stepping in front of the door so Harry couldn’t get in.

“Studio? Like an art studio?” Harry asked, his eyes flicking towards the door behind Louis’ head.

“Yeah.”

“That’s why you always carry that sketchbook around.” Harry noted, putting two and two together.

“You didn’t look in it did you?” Louis asked before his brain could even register he was speaking.

“No.” Harry said, his eyes narrowing, “Why?”