Chapter 10 - Part 1

Warnings: Drug use, swearing

----

“Aye Harryyy! What did you get up to on your suspension huh?” Ed asked suggestively, eyeing the hickey on Harry’s neck.

“Huh?” Harry asked confused.

“The hickey mate,” Ed laughed. “What bird did you fuck this time?”

“Oh,” Harry started, his hand smacking over his neck to cover the purple bruise, “I don’t kiss and tell Eddy.” He winked, trying to act cool.

“You cheeky bastard!” Ed laughed. “Hey faggots!” He suddenly yelled as Liam and Niall walked past them, giggling together.

Harry’s fists clenched, his nails digging into his skin so not to say anything. 

Liam looked back at Ed, his arm protectively wrapping around Niall’s shoulders as he locked eyes with Harry. Shaking his head at the curly haired lad, he mouthed a quick “shame on you” before he rushed off, still holding on to Niall.

“Fucking gayboys,” Ed muttered, before turning back to Harry, “So, there’s a party at Jake’s house tonight and I expect you to be there.”

“I don’t know-”

“Come on Haz, he’s supplying the drinks and everything. All we have to do is show up.”

“But it’s a school night.”

Ed eyed Harry for a second before a loud laugh bellowed out of his mouth, “Oh you had me for a second there Haz! Like you actually care about it being a school night. I bet you had plans with your mystery women anyway, am I right?” Ed winked, “Bring her along if you want, Jake won‘t care.”

Harry sighed, “Alright.”

“Atta’ boy!” Ed smiled, clapping Harry on the back.

——

“Hey Harry, how was school?” Louis asked as Harry climbed into the passenger seat of his car.

“Stupid.” Harry mumbled.

“Harry,” Louis sighed, smacking Harry‘s thigh.

“What?” Harry asked, turning to look at the boy who he was completely infatuated with.

“Nothing,” Louis muttered, shaking his head.

“So…one of my mates are having a party tonight,” Harry said as they pulled into Louis’ driveway.

“And…?”

“And I was wondering if maybe I could go?” Harry asked.

“Have you got homework?” 

“No…”

“Harry?” 

“Fine yes, but if I get it all done can I go?”

“It’s a school night.”

“Yeah and…?” 

“And you have to get up early for school tomorrow and you won’t want to do that if you’re hungover,” Louis explained as he opened the door to his apartment.

“I won’t drink that much, please Louis,” Harry begged, his lips pulling into a small pout.

“Don’t give me that look.” 

“P-p-p-pwease Louis?” Harry begged, his arms wrapping around Louis’ neck.

Louis shut his eyes, he couldn’t look into those eyes any longer other he would cave. There was no way he was going to let Harry go to a party. Louis knows what happens at high school parties and he doesn’t want to get a call at two in the morning from a drunken teenager no knowing where he is or worse, a knock on his door to find police with bad news standing in his doorway. No way. He promised Anne he would keep Harry out of trouble. No. No way. Not tonight.