Naked Drawing

Narrator's POV

Nick set up his drawing board up in Joe's suite. He was going to draw Joe.

"Will this light be okay? I hear artists need a good light" Joe asked.

"Zat is true, I am not used to be working in such ‘orreeble conditions‘.

Joe giggles and puts the necklace around his neck.

"I want you to draw me wearing his.... wearing ONLY this" Joe said.

Nick looks at him, surprised.

10 minutes later

Nick was laying out his pencils out as Joe came back into the room wearing a silk kimono.

"The last thing I need is another picture of me looking like a China doll. As a paying customer, I expect to get what I want.

Joe pays Nick a dime and steps back, parting the kimono. The blue stone lies on Joe's beautiful tanned chest. Joe's heart was pounding as he lowered the robe.

"Tell me when it looks right to you" Joe asked. Joe poses on the divan, settling like a cat.

"Uhm... just bend your left leg a little and lower your head.... eyes to me" Nick said and Joe did as instructed. Nick starts to sketch and he drops his pencil and Joe stifles a laugh.

"I believe you're blushing, Mr. Big Artiste. I can't imagine monsieur Monet blushing" Joe said almost laughing.

"He does landscapes" Nick said, sweating.

Nick's eyes come up to look at him over the top edge of his sketchpad. Despite his nervousness, he draws with sure strokes, and what emerges is the best thing he has ever done. Joe's pose is languid, his hands beautiful and his eyes radiate his energy.

After Nick finished drawing Joe. Joe put the drawing and the necklace in the safe.