Escort us to the boat deck

Narrator's POV

Zac reaches inside the safe and Anthony watches. Zac pulls out two stacks of bank notes, still banded with the bank wrappers. Then he takes out the "heart of the ocean" and puts it in his pocket and then he locks the safe.

"I make my own luck" Zac said.

Anthony smirks

"So do I" he said.

Zac grins and puts the money in his pocket.

With Nick, Joe and Kevin

Nick, Joe and Kevin are lost, searching for a way out. They push past confused passengers... past a mother changing her baby's diaper on top of an upturned steamer trunk... past a woman arguing heatedly with a man in Serbo-Croatian, a wailing child next to them... past a man kneeling to console a woman, who is just sitting on the floor sobbing... and past another man with an English/Arabic dictionary, trying to find out what the signs mean, while his wife and children wait patiently.

Nick, Joe and Kevin come up to a narrow stairwell and they go up two decks before they get stopped by a small group pressed up against a steel gate. They are all yelling at the scared steward.

"Go to the main stairwell, with everyone else. It'll all get sorted out there"

Nick takes one final look at this scene and finally looses it.

"God damn it to hell son of a bitch!" Nick yells.

He grabs one end of a bench bolted to the floor on the landing. He starts pulling at it and Kevin pitches in until the bolts shear and it breaks free. Joe figures out what they are doing and clears a path up the stairs between the waiting people.

"Move aside! Quickly move aside!" Joe shouts.

Nick and Kevin run up the stairs with the bench and ram it into the gate with all their strength. It rips loose from its track and falls outward, narrowly missing the steward. Led by Nick, the crowd surges through. Joe steps up to the cowering steward and says in his most imperious tone.

"If you have any intention of keeping your pathetic job with the White Star Line, I suggest you escort these good people.... now!" Joe said.

He nods dumbly and motions for them to follow.