The Sorting Hat

Thalia POV

Its been about 3 1/2 hours. When the trolly lady we almost wiped her clean with the amount of things we bought.

Hermione said that we would be there in a little bit so we better change into our robes.

We split up into different compartments (boys in one girls in the other) .

When we finished we rejoined the compartment and outside was starting to get pretty dark.

Annabeth started turning pale. "Whats the matter Annabeth arias of the dark?" Ginny asked and smirked.

I shot her a death glare. Every since they came back from the trip and Annabeth told me I've been protecting her.

I know I'm not alone cause Piper and Reyna both shot her the same death glare while the Stolls laughed.

I turned and started at them. They stoped laughing and started eating a chocolate frog.

A few minutes later the train stoped. "Whats happening" Hazel asked waking up from a nap.

"Where here" Hermione told us, "Oh and leave your stuff on the train when your sorted it'll be brought up to your rooms."

Great Chiron told us about this and if my guess is right it will split us all up. 

We hope off the train. Percy sees a black horse and goes running over to it. When he starts petting it Ron asks "You've seen death before?"

"How did you know that" Percy asks reaching for riptide.

"Because" Hermione continues "you call only see them if you've seen death."

We all say oh cause we did all see death even Calypso. 

Then a big man who looks like a Giant yells "firs years and exchange students over here please."

*Sorry not good at Hagrid talk*

As we walk over I see first years getting on boats.

Percy looks like its Christmas. "We get to ride on those" he asks almost singing.

"Uh ya" the big man says.

"Awesome who wants to ride with me" Percy asks.

Reyna, the stolls and Percy get on the first exchange student boat.

As soon as the boats start I see the Stolls ask Percy something and he grins. Uh oh.

With a burst of speed their boat jets across the lake throwing water at our boats soaking us.

By the time we get ashore. I walk up to Jackson and say "Your sooo dead Kelp Head."

We head into the building. A woman comes up to the group and says something about the sorting and the houses.

By the time it gets to me I'm hungry so I take a quick seat. I don't pay attention to what its saying except for Gryffindor.

I go sit there until the sorting is over. 

When Percy's name is called the hat hasn't even left the stole when it starts shouting GRYFFINDOR STOP PLZ DON'T PUT ME THERE MORE THAN EVERYONE EVER, MORE THAN POTTER, DIANGELO, AND CHASE THIS IS TO TO MUCH, HOW HAVE YOU SURVIVED, YOUR 18 FOR CRING OUT LOUD, 18 STOP PULLING ME CLOSER I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRYFFINDOR GRYFFINDOR GRYFFINDOR

Percy got off the stole and kinda ran over to our table, by now everyone was staring at him.

I sighed 'Tartarus' I mouthed, he was almost in tears. He sat down and said "That and everything else like Gabe and the Wars he showed me everything."

I patted his back, sure I was pissed with him but he's my cousin and I'm going to beat that hat to a pulp for making him upset. 

He messed with the wrong family. I look over and see Annabeth in quiet tears as Reyna holds her back from running over to Percy. 

I give her the thumbs up and mouth 'Its ok I won't kill him...yet'. She smiles.

When the sorting finishes I see Ginny staring at Percy with complete love on her face.

Great, just great. Kelp is just clueless which means I have to protect him from girls.

At the end its me, superman, kelp face, and bob the builder. (Jason, Percy, Leo) 

Percy looks sad cause Annabeth isn't a Gryffindor but what ever.

Whatever foods here and thats all I care about.

Houses:

Reyna- Ravenclaw

Annabeth- Ravenclaw

Nico- Slytherin

Jason- Gryffindor

Thalia- Gryffindor

Percy- Gryffindor

Hazel- Hufflepuff

Piper- Slytherin

Calypso- Hufflepuff

Connor- Slytherin

Travis- Slytherin

Leo- Gryffindor

Frank- Hufflepuff

*If you have any questions about the houses feel free to ask*

Calypso POV

I felt sad being separated from Leo but at least I have Frank and Hazel.

I don't seem to be the only one upset.

Percy looks sad but still shovels food in his mouth.

Jason keeps looking over at Piper.

Leo seems to be tinkering so I can't tell if he's upset or not.

All the girls are looking at each others partners except for Nico, Reyna, and Thalia.

I hear Thalia yell at Jason to stop moping and eat.

She must have been are real nice sister growing up.

Reyna is talking to Annabeth trying to cheer her up.

And the Stolls are already out of sight trying to pull a prank to either cheer up Piper or just for their enjoyment.

It might be for both.

I look over at Leo and wish he was sitting next to me right now.

Hazel stops holding Frank's hand and turns to me.

"You miss Leo don't you" she asks.

"Ya" I say trying to choke back a sob.

"Hey its ok" she says, then looks over at Annabeth who looks about ready to kill one of her fellow Ravenclaws.

"At least you don't have people hitting on you right now" she says. 

I smile remembering the last time someone tried flirting with me I sucker punched them.

When dinner was over the Perfects took us to the dorm room. It was right next to the kitchen.

I was yellow/golden and really comfy. The girl prefect handed me, Frank, and Hazel a piece of paper with all the passwords on it.

I was sharing a dorm with Hazel, a girl named Hannah Abbott, Rebecca Goldwit, and Mya Foster.

As I was falling asleep I saw Leo staring at me, I heard his laugh, and felt his lips touch mine.

And softly drifted off to sleep.

(I don't own anything except the plot and some characters, All rights are reserved to Rick Riordan and J.K.Rowling)

Thank you for reading!!!