7

When I met his eyes my whole world stopped and I couldn't breath for a few seconds, I let out a sigh as I set up on the bed.

"What can I do for you your majesty?" I asked softly.

"Why didn't you ever tell me?" He asked sternly.

"Because I was scared to." I said softly.

"Why? Because you thought I would kill you or that I would banish you?" He asked angrily.

"Because I thought you would hate me.... and I couldn't bare to live with you hating me." I said sadly.

He watched me for a few seconds as he searched my eyes. After looking in my eyes he let out a sigh and before he could say something a guard came into the room.

"My king we are ready." He said softly.

"I am on my way. Leave us." He ordered.

The guard left and he let out a sigh.

"We will finish this after I am Ocean Master." He said as he turned and walked out of the cell.

"Orm! Please don't do this! The surface world doesn't want to hurt us! Please don't hurt them!" I begged as he walked out of the room.

I felt tears stream down my face as I slid down the wall and brought my knees up to my chest. Soon I heard explosions and I knew that a war had started. Soon my cell door was opened and I saw Mera send me a smile.

"Let's go." She said calmly.

We swam out of the room and I watched as Arthur fought Orm.

"He is going to kill him." I said before I swam out of the ship.

I made my way over to them and I watched as Arthur had his trident to his throat.

"No!" I screamed as I rushed up to them.

I felt a arm stop me and I fought against King Nereus' grip.

"Arthur! Please don't kill him!" I begged.

I watched Arthur look at me and I felt tears stream down my face.

"Please! I love him!" I screamed.

I saw Orm freeze and I tried to break free, but Nereus kept me against him.

"Stop!" A voice yelled.

I turned to see Atlanna and I let out a gasp as Nereus let me go. Atlanna sent me a smile before she walked up to Orm after she talked to him for a few minutes my father came up to them.

"Cuff him and make sure he has a good view." My father said softly.

I watched guards grab him and I bit my lip as he passed me. Soon we were able to leave and return home and I let out a sigh. I set on my bed and waited for my father to arrive home.

"I've talked to Arthur, Orm won't be staying in jail for long.... but Orm has asked to see you." He said as he set beside me.

"I... I want to, but I'm scared.... what if... what if he hates me?"

"What if he still loves you?" He asked softly.

"But what if he doesn't?"

"You will never know unless you talk to him." He said as he stood up and walked out of the room.

I let out a sigh as I watched him walk out of my room. I stood up and let out a sigh as I left to see Arthur.

"My king." I said playfully.

"You think you are so funny." He said with a smirk.

He hugged me and I smiled as I hugged him back.

"I'm happy you didn't die." I said as I pulled away from him.

"Have you seen him yet?" Arthur asked softly.

"No..... I want to but.... I'm scared." I said softly.

"Go see him.... or you might lose him." He said as he patted my shoulder.

I watched him walk away and I let out a sigh as I walked out of the throne room and I swam through the castle and I stopped when I saw Atlanna.

"Hello Alana." She said softly.

"My queen." I said softly.

"I'm no longer queen. So have you seen Orm?" She asked softly.

"Not yet..... I'm thinking about it." I said softly.

"You should..... I know that you both love each other dearly and now that Arthur is with Mera..... you two don't have to worry anymore."She said softly.

"He probably doesn't want to be with me." I said sadly.

"He does.... it he wouldn't want to see you." She said with a smile.

She walked away and I let out a sigh. I turned to leave only to come face to face with Mera.

"Hello Alana." She said softly.

"Don't tell me you are going to try and get me to talk to him." I said annoyed.

"No.... I'm only going to say that you should do what you think is right. If you feel in your heart you need to talk to him then do it, do what you feel you need to do. Don't let others influence you." She said softly.

"You have always known haven't you?" I asked softly.

"I've known since we were children." She said softly.

"Thank you.... for never letting it ruin our friendship." I said softly.

"Being honest.... I was wanting you and him together..... I knew he loved you and let's be honest... you sucked at hiding that you loved him." She said as she started laughing.

"When you marry Arthur just know I will torture you by telling him every secret I have on you." I said with a smirk.

"Well if you marry Orm..... I'll make sure to tell him about the PJ's." She said with a wink

I shook my head and laughed as I walked away from her and I started to walk out of the castle. As I walked I felt my legs carry me to the dungeons. I held my breath as I walked down the stairs and to his cell. When I arrived I saw him laying on his bed looking at the ceiling.