6

I set on a rock near the water and let out a sigh as I brought my knees to my chest. I only got off the rock when I heard my mother scream for me. I hopped off and walked up to her.

"What's up?" I asked softly.

"You didn't go to your therapy. It was at six." She said sternly.

"Don't need it." I said calmly.

"You nearly died and don't think I don't hear you wake up screaming. Now let's go." She said sternly.

I let out a sigh as I followed her to the car and we left the beach. We soon arrived at the therapist's house and I was greeted at the door.

"Come in Alana." She said softly.

I walked into her house and set on the couch.

"Patient is seventeen year old, Alana Vulko here because of PTSD, caused by a ship accident three months ago. Alana how are you doing?" She asked softly.

"I'm fine." I said softly.

"In denial. Would you like to talk about the accident?"

"I was on a boat with my uncle and it flipped. He died, I survived. What is there to it?"

"You said that.... a man named Orm saved you. Also you said he is the prince of Atlantis." She said calmly.

"Orm saved me.... or... I think it was him. He saved me a couple years ago and... he would be older... so it could of been him... or the Aquaman." I said calmly.

"What if it was your imagination? What if you imagined someone saving you so you wouldn't think of the accident? " She asked softly.

"I was saved by someone! I'm not a lier and I don't imagine things!"

"I never called you a lier. I was just saying maybe your mind was playing tricks on you..... have you got back in the water yet?" She asked softly.

"No I haven't.... but that's only because I don't feel like swimming and I don't have anyone to swim with." I said softly.

"Alright, patient still has fear of water."

"I'm not scared of the water!" I yelled.

"Of course not..... now I want you to do something for me. Swim at least once a day... and if that is to hard just stand in the water." She said softly.

"Fine.... can I go?" I asked softly.

"Of course. You have my number if you need anything." She said softly.

I stood up and quickly left the house. I hopped into my mom's car and we left. When we made it home I walked up stairs and plopped down on my bed after locking the door.

"Are you hungry sweetie?" My mom asked the door.

"No I'm fine!" I yelled before I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

"Alana! Tighten that rope up!" My uncle yelled.

The water hit my face and it felt like I was getting stabbed with little needles. I rushed to the rope that had untied and I quickly tied it. I soon turned to see a wave coming at us and I watched as my uncle turned to it also.

"Take cover!" He yelled.

Before I could move it hit us and I fell off the boat. I swam up for air and gasped as a wave hit me once more. I kept trying to swim, but it was as if I couldn't move. I soon saw something swim towards me and realized it was a man. Before I could see his face something hit the back of my head and everything went dark. When I woke up I was on land alone. I looked around and I froze as I saw my uncle watching me.

"We shouldn't of been on that boat.... why did you have to go looking for Atlantis? You killed me." He said angrily.

He reached for me and right before he grabbed me, I woke up in bed.

"No!" I screamed as I looked around.

I let out a gasp as I shook my head and whipped the tears away. I stood up and saw the sun had raised. I let out a sigh as I changed and walked to the beach. I stood on the shore and looked it at the ocean.

"I'm surprised you aren't in the water." A voice said.

I closed my eyes and turned to look at Arthur.

"Good to see you fish breath." I said softly.

"I heard about your uncle.... I'm sorry." He said softly.

"It was my fault..... I asked him to take me out there.... and I got him killed." I said softly.

"It isn't your fault.... you can't help that the storm hit.... no one knew about it. I want you to know no one blames you... and I know he wouldn't." He said as he patted my shoulder.

He walked away and I let out a sigh. I saw something swim in the water and I walked towards it. I saw what looked like a man and before I could do anything he disappeared. I soon felt something cold and realized I was in the water. I smiled as I stood in it for awhile before I turned and walked back inside my house.