8

"Hello Alana." Nuidis said softly.

"How? Why are you here?" I asked confused.

"I made a promise about thirty-three years ago.... and I always intended on keeping it." He said softly.

"You're him.... you're my father." I said softly.

He nodded his head and before he could say anything I rushed up to him and hugged him. He moved back a little, and let out a chuckle as he hugged me.

"I missed you too.... and I am so proud of you." He whispered a she hugged me tightly.

I pulled away from him and smiled softly as I looked up at him. My smile soon disappeared and I looked at the ground.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he looked down at me.

"Mom.... She is still in a coma.... she... she might never wake up." I said through tears.

He hugged me tightly and then after awhile we went to the hospital. We walked into her room and I watched as he set in the chair beside her bed. He gently took her hand and kissed it.

"Jane.... darling.... I'm here. I'm home.... come back to me." He said softly.

I walked up to him and gently touched his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry I waited so long.... but I had to leave... to protect you.... both of you." He whispered.

I saw her hand move from the corner of my eye and I moved to her other side an took her other hand.

"Mom.... me and dad... we are both here... please wake up." I said softly.

I kissed her hand and after a few seconds I felt it move. When I felt it touch my cheek I looked down and met my mothers eyes. I laughed as I set up and hugged her tightly. 

"Easy.... I'm still here.... I'm not going anywhere." She said with a laugh.

"I missed you so much." I whispered as tears streamed down my face.

"I was always here.... beside you.... I am so proud of you." She said as she kissed my forehead.

After I was done talking to her I left to give her and my dad some privacy. A few days later my mother was released I set beside her on the couch and smiled as we watched the sunrise with my father.

"Who is that?" Mom asked as a man appeared on the dock.

I quickly stood up and rushed out of the house. I made it to the dock and stopped as I stood a few feet away from him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I watched him.

"I don't know." He said softly.

"I thought you knew everything?" I asked softly.

"I use to..... but then I met you, and you made me question everything." He said softly.

"So I made you blind?" I asked softly.

"No..... you made me see everything in a different perspective..... and I hate you for that.... I hate you for changing me, for questioning my views, for taking my freedom away, and I hate you for making me love you." He said as he grabbed my face and pulled me into a kiss.

I let out a sigh as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. This kiss was different from any of the kisses I had ever had with him. It was full of need, want, and love. It was gentle and at first it took me a second to realize he was kissing me. When we pulled apart I smiled up at him.

"I love you Alana Vulko..... and I want to marry you." He said softly.

"I want to marry you too Orm Marius." I said as I smiled up at him.

A week later we where married and I smiled as I moved in with him in Atlantis. On the first morning we stayed in our house, I woke with his arms around me.

"Morning." He said softly.

"Morning handsome." I said as I leaves up and kissed him.

He smiled down at me and I felt a smirk appear on my face.

"I don't like that look." He said calmly.

"Guess what?" I asked softly.

"What?" He asked confused.

"I told you so." I said as I leaned up and kissed him.

He let out a chuckle as he kissed me back and wrapped his arms around me. After awhile we got up and I smiled as I got a text. I quickly changed clothes and waited for Orm to get out of the bathroom.

"Guess what." I said playfully.

"What is it now?" He asked as he smiled down at me.

I smiled as I grabbed his hands and wrapped them around my waist before I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you." I said as I leaned up and kissed him.

"I already knew that." He said against my lips.

Soon he pulled away and I smiled as he made it to the door and got ready to leave.

"Oh! And I'm pregnant." I said as he opened the door.

"That's nice." He said as he walked out the door.

I smiled as I waited for it to actually hit him. Soon the door opened quickly and he rushed into the room.

"Did you just say you were.... pregnant?" He asked shocked.

"Guess we should of used protection when you slept with me three weeks ago." I said with a smile.

He looked at me shocked for a few more seconds before rushing up to me and spinning me around. He put me back down and I laughed as he kissed me deeply. He pulled away and he quickly pulled me into a hug. I smiled as I hugged him back and he kissed my cheek.

"Thank you.... for everything." He whispered in my ear.

I smiled as I leaned away from him and pulled him into another kiss.