Dreams

Almost every time I close my eyes, I have a nightmare. A bad dream. Something tragic always happens. Very seldom do I dream without death or tragic affairs. But the worse part is....I'd rather stay asleep and dream those horrible dreams, than stay awake and live my constant nightmare. Those dreams are an escape. They are exactly what they are called...dreams. In my dreams, I can be hurt, but it's not permanent. In my dreams I could lose someone, but it's not real. In my dreams, my heart can be broken, but it can be healed. In my dreams, I am fearless and strong. In my dreams, things fear me. In my dreams, I am free and I am happy. In my dreams, I get what I want. But that's the thing about dreams...they aren't real. Once you get what you want, you wake up. Once you fall in love, you lose it. Once you find your happiness, it's gone. Everything is gone once you wake up. You never fell in love, you never got what you want and you never found happiness. It was all a dream....Instead of living in your dreams and losing everything when you wake up. Live as your dreams and fight for everything. Live fearlessly, strongly and freely. Because dream you, is you. Dream you is who you wish to be, so be her. And you may get exactly what you dream, but better. But real.