Myself again

The old Peyton is dead, and the new Peyton is easier to kill. Many will miss her, the new peyton. I will not. The old peyton didn't let anything get to her, she was strong and brave. I strive to be like her again. The old peyton wasn't perfect, but at least she could handle anything that was thrown at her. People live to tear others down, and if not to do that, they live only for themselves. Soon people will say, "I miss the girl you used to be." And I will say, "Many will, she was easier to kill." Because soon I will be strong again. I may have lost my innocence and I will never be the same, but I will be the old peyton once again. I will be new, but I will love myself again and I will be brave once again. I will live life to the fullest again. I will be myself again. The only thing that will be different is my knowledge and wisdom. I will no longer be a naive girl who only saw the best in people. I will still see the light among things, but I will no longer ignore the darkness. I will be strong brave and independent, but I will also love. I will allow myself to be happy for once and I will fight anything that try's to destroy me. I will live for me and not others, like I have been my whole life. That was one mistake the old peyton made and I will not make the same. I will still remain kind hearted, but I will not let people walk all over me. I will stand up for myself and I will not depend on the help of others, I will get my own help.