Chapter Four

Later that day back at Kong's house everyone was laughing and having fun. Music was playing and Bong was dancing around singing along with every song that came on. The door would open as Sinn held up the snacks and made a soft howling noise to let the rest know they where there. Mimi was holding the drinks for Ros as she was being dragged inside with Ros was telling her off.

''You can't always pick a fight with everyone Mimi, sometimes you have to let it go. Hey are you listening to me?'' She said from behind Mimi.

Ignoring Ros, Mimi would place the drinks on the table and goes to sit on the floor next to the couch. Walking over to Ros who was shaking her head, Mak asked her what happened.

''Some jerk bummed into her and didn't say sorry, so Mimi wanted to punch him.'' Ros gave a soft sigh and sat on the couch next to Arm who, like always, was reading a book.

Mak laughed and grabbed two drinks then looked around for Kong who was standing outside leaning against the railing. He walked over and placed the cold drink against Kong's neck which made him jump.

''Yo, Ko.'' he said.

Kong gave him a small nod and took the drink but didn't open it. Instead he let a soft sigh out as he looked up at the sky.

''Still thinking about Art?'' Mak asked even though he already knew that he was.

''I'm not thinking about him'' Kong said as he tried to play it off, but of course he know Mak knew him better then that. ''Ok, fine I was. I just don't know what to say to him if I see him again.''

''You could always tell him how...'' Mak stopped himself and looked at Kong. He couldn't him to say how he feels. Kong hasn't even came out about it yet so how could he let him know that he already knew that Kong was gay.

''Tell him what'' Kong asked looking confused.

''Tell him how grateful you are for finding your key chain and for saving you that day.'' Mak nodded and looked back at the others who where having fun.

Liv was now dancing with her sister and singing as well. Ros and Arm where still on the couch, Ros was playing with Sinn's hair as Sinn was playing with Mimi's who was laying on her lap playing on her phone. Mak smiled and nudged Kong.

''Look, no matter what happens with Art, you have me and well those dorks in there'' Mak laughed pointing at their friends. ''lets go and join them and not think about anything else tonight. what ya say, Ko''

Kong nodded wrapping his arm around Mak's neck as they walked back inside. Finally, everyone gathered around the couch, ready to watch their favorite BL Shows, with blankets and pillows. Kong couldn't ask for better friends.

The next day, Kong woke up with the tv still on and everyone past out on each other. He gently wiggled his way out from between Ros and Bong. Looking at the floor he saw Liv in the middle of Sinn and Mimi who where snuggling Liv with their arms and legs over her. Almost like they where holding her down. Arm was next to Ros with his head on her shoulder and his arm around her waist, but he couldn't find Mak. Next thing he knew Mak was pulling him off the couch laughing but shush him at the same time.

Mak had gotten up before everyone else and was making breakfast. Kong rushed off to the bathroom to get cleaned up then came back to help. Just as they where finishing up everyone else was just waking up and coming over to the table. Everyone took their time eating and laughing as they talked about the shows they watched last night.

Finally, after everyone left, Kong started to clean up. Mak stayed behind to help.

''So, do you have thing planed since its the weekend?'' Kong asked Mak.

Mak shook his head ''Not really. May just go home and chill there. What about you?''

''I'm just going to work on taking pictures and getting them ready for class.'' Kong explained.

Kong and Mak took the trash out to the trash can after cleaning up inside.

''Well, I'm going to head home now. Call if you need help with anything or just want to hang. Don't work to hard.'' Mak said patting Kong's shoulder.

''I will don't worry.'' Kong smiled at him.

Kong waved bye to Mak before heading inside.