Chapter Fifteen

When Sinn and Mimi joined the others downstairs they asked where Kong was and if he was ok.

''Of course he isn't ok.'' she said pushing Mimi over to Toi and Mak. ''As for you three.'' she added pointing at them ''Get your shit together. I know you mean well but come on, this is between them. We have nothing to do with it.'' She huffed and walked over grabbing a water and opens it. ''Stay out of people's shit'' she said before taking a drink then plopping down on the couch.

''You'' Ros pointed to Art as she talked to him ''I don't know what happened between you two for all this to happen, but you need to go fix it yourself instead of letting these three help.''

Art nodded, then headed upstairs to find Kong. The rest looked back at the three who where leaned against the wall with their head hung.

''You three...'' Arm sighed shaking his head ''What are we going to do with you three.''

''We meant well really'' Mimi said

''We just wanted to get them to talk'' Added Toi

''We where tired of seeing Kong hurt'' Mak said softly.

Bong walked over smacking all three in the head with a toy hammer. ''Damn Dummies'' was all she had to say.

The moment Art got upstairs he started to look around for Kong. Finally when he checked the backyard he saw Kong leaning on the railing with his head hung. Art walked over slowly to him with his hands in his pockets. He stood there for a moment just watching him. Kong finally turned around to head back in only to see Art there. Art moved over next to him and put his hands on the railing looking at the now setting sun.

''Everything is crazy isn't it'' He said to break the silence between them.

''Crazy? That's what you want to go with?'' Kong asked leaning back facing away from Art.

''Look, Kong, no one wanted to hurt you they where just trying to help, even I can see that. So don't be to hard on them, ok.''

''Why do you even care, Art? They aren't your friends?''

''True, but they are the friends of the person I do care for.''

A look of shock hit Kong's face when he heard what Art said. Kong turned and looked at Art.

''What did you just say?''

Art smiled a bit and turned to look at him back, placing a hand over Kong's that was on the rail.

''I don't think I stuttered.''

''The person you care for? Do you mean me?'' Kong had to ask so he knew he wasn't dreaming.

''I don't see anyone else out here do you?'' he said moving closer to him.

Kong's breath started to get sharp and heavy. The space started to close between them with every step Art took. This had to be a dream, he wasn't really standing here saying this to him. Kong slapped both sides of his face to try and wake himself up.

Art laughed and moved Kong's hands off his cheeks then reached up and rubbed his thumb over the spot he slapped.

''You shouldn't do that. You could hurt yourself if you do.'' he smiled at him as he kept rubbing his cheek and looked at him in the eyes.

''But you said...''

''I know what I said Kong, and I mean it. I care about you a lot. I have ever since high school from the very first moment we met.''

Kong couldn't say anything. He stood there speechless. The moment they first met? Kong thought back to when they bumped into each other and the notes scattered everywhere. That was the first time Kong feel for Art as well. The look of being lost on his face. The smile he gave him as he laughed about what happened. Kong started to laugh at the thought of them meeting like that, then he looked at Art who was smiling that same smile.

''That's the laugh I feel in love with as well, and that smile of yours made my heart stop.'' Art said using his free hand to wrap around Kong's waist pulling him in close to him as his other hand ran over Kong's cheek to the back of his neck. Kong's cheek started to get a tent of pink on them from how close they where to each other.

Out of no where Kong and Art heard what sounded to be Bongs voice coming from the door that lead to the backyard. ''Kiss him already, I want to watch the new movie Toi picked out.''

They both looked over to see everyone at the door watching them. Kong, whose cheeks where now full red from being embarrassed and had pulled away from Art moving over to them.

''Then go back in----'' He was cut off from being pulled back into Art's arms and his lips tightly pressed against his. Everyone oooooed and cheered at the kiss. Kong pulled away looking around embarrassed then hide his face against Art's shoulder. Laughing Art hugged him close as if he tried to hide Kong from everyone. Toi was leaning against Mak and smiling, then shouts at them. ''Hurry up the food is getting cold and I want to see the movie as well.''

Back downstairs, everyone was gathered on or around the couch. Mimi, Liv, and Sinn sat on the floor cuddled together under one blanket. Ros and Bong sat on either side of Arm with their head on his shoulders. Kong was laying against Art holding on to him as Art held him close. Mak and Toi sat in the middle of the couch. They both looked around then at each other and laughed shaking their heads.

''I guess things ended well after all'' Mak said.

''Yeah I guess so'' Toi chuckled a bit then turned the movie on.

-END-