Chapter Eight

Writers Notes:

Toi - Toi is a friend of Mak from High school that had a crush on Kong and didn't hide it either. His last year of high school Toi moved away. Toi comes back to make Kong his. He is the Love Revival of Art.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The moment Kong opened the door and saw Toi standing here made him think back to high school. Toi was a friend of Mak who always use to tease him more the Mak did. Toi had moved away their last year of high school, neither Mak nor Kong had heard from him till now. Toi smiled and moved inside grabbing Kong pulling him into a tight hug smiling. Wondering what was taking Kong so long, Mak headed over to the only to see Toi hugging him.

Pulling Kong away from Toi in a hurry Mak stared at him with a mean look. ''The hell are you doing here. You weren't suppose to be back till next month'' he said keeping between Kong and Toi.

''Yeah, I know but I couldn't wait to see everyone'' Toi smiled and looked at Kong ''I also couldn't wait to see N'Kong''

He moved past Mak and grabbed Kong pulling him into another hug. Toi stood over Kong, so he laid he head on top of Kong's. Mak slammed the door and once again pulled Toi away from Kong. The others hearing what was happening came over to watch. Mimi moved over to Kong putting him behind her as Mak was talking to Toi.

''Well you where not invited here and need to leave'' Mak said opening the door.

''Oh come on Mak. This is how you act after all these years. What jealous I didn't hug you first?'' Toi laughed and patted him on the back.

Mimi still standing there spoke up ''He said you should leave, so leave.''

Turning and looking at the small girl Toi moved to her in just a few short steps. He smirked then reached behind her and pulled Kong back to him.

''I will only leave if he tells me to'' he said looking at her.

''Ok, everyone just chill. Toi is a friend of mine and Mak from high school. He is welcome here.'' Kong looked at Mak wondering why he was acting this way.

Everyone shrugged and moved back to the living room, expect Mak and Mimi. Mak pulled her to the side and told her to watch Toi and to not let him get to close to Kong. Mak knew why he had come back. The day after Mak told Kong that he should come out to everyone, Toi had called him and he told Toi everything that was going on, even with Art. Toi told Mak that he was coming back to attend collage there as well as wanting to see Kong again.

Toi sat near Kong on the couch with an arm around him. They where talking about everything that had happened to them in the past 4 years. Kong told him how he just told all his friends that he was gay. Toi smiled and rubbed his head saying how happy he was for Kong. Kong just smiled back at him. Noticing that nothing was going on Mak and Mimi finally relaxed and joined the others again.

After a long night of having fun, everyone feel asleep again on or around the couch. On the floor laid Liv once again in the middle of the twins who where holding her down. Ros laid next to Mimi holding on to her. On the couch Arm sat next to Mak laying his head on him. Mak sat next to Kong who was laying his head against Toi's chest. Both Mak and Toi where the only one awake wail the others slept. Toi sat there holding Kong close to him then he looked up seeing Mak staring at him.

''What'' he said in a whisper

''What are you doing, Toi'' Mak asked

''What do you mean''

''You know what I mean. Don't act like you don't''

Giving a soft sigh Toi looked at Kong again then back at Mak. ''You know how I felt about him in school. When you told him about everything it made me think about him and miss him. When you said that he was going to tell everyone he was gay I was happy.''

''Yeah, but you know how he feels about Art so why come back and do this? It's not fair to him, Toi'' Mak said with a stern look.

''Art. Do you really think that loner is going to give Kong a chance? At lest let someone that loves him and knows him have a chance. If he still chooses Art then I will give up. Till then I wont leave unless he tells him to.'' his voiced raised a bit which made Kong move just a enough to wrap an arm around Toi as if he was cuddling a teddy bear.

Letting a soft sigh out, Mak knew Toi was right. Everyone should have a chance to at lest say how they feel and it was Kong's choice not his. Looking at Kong then back at Toi he would say softly ''Fine, but you let Kong give Art a chance as well, agreed.'' He stuck his hand out to Toi. ''Agreed'' Toi said shaking Mak's hand.

''And if you try anything funny I will be there to kick your ass'' a small voice from in front of them said. They both looked to see Mimi sitting up looking back at them. Mak and Toi laughed and agreed with her as well.