Chapter Two

Still sitting on the bench confused about what was going on and why Kong just rushed off like that, both Mak and Bong looked up at Art.

''Sorry about that Ai', he isn't normally like that. I wounder what got into him?'' Bong looked more confused then what Mak did.

Even if Kong was hiding something from everyone else, he wasn't able to hide it from Mak. Patting Bong on the head softly then he put his hands in his pockets as he took a step forward and looked at Art with the most straightest face anyone had seen him with.

''Was there something of importent that you needed from him? If so I can relay the message for you.''

''No, it's just the other day when I ran into him he seemed to have dropped this.'' Art held out a small key chain with their high schools name on it.

''I was just wondering if we went to the same high school and I wanted to give it back to him'' He said softly handing it to Mak.

Taking the key chain and looking down at it Mak nodded. ''yeah, Ko and I went to the same high school as you, but i'm not shocked that you don't remember you are just like how you use to be back then as well'' sighing softly Mak shoved the key chain in his pocket and looked up at Art ''don't worry about this I'll give it to him in class. see yeah''

Grabbing Bong and dragging her along with him, Mak left Art to stand there alone and headed to class. Bong stopped Mak by pulling on his arm.

''Is there something going on that you are not telling me? This is the second time Kong has ran from Art, Why?'' She asked with a confused look on her face.

Sighing softly he pulls away from her grip and looks at her ''Right now BonBon, there are some things even you don't know, but i'm sure you will one day'' he grips the key chain tightly in his hand in his pocket and walks off to find Kong.

Kong was sitting half panicked on the ground next to the window in his class room. Luckily, others have yet to arrive so he was alone and able to take time to breath. As he leaned his head back against the wall he heard foot steps coming toward him with a heavy sigh. ''Here you are Ko'' Opening his eyes and looking only to see Mak, Kong smiled a bit.

''Yeah sorry'' Kong said

Shaking his head Mak joined him on the floor ''It's fine dude, don't worry about it. By the way Art wanted to give this back to you'' he said pulling the key chain from his pocket and handing it back to Kong.

''Oh, I have been looking for that all weekend'' Kong took the key chain and looked at it.

''You know, he asked if you two went to the same high school.'' he said standing up and turning to look out the window.

''what did you tell him'' he asked looking up at Mak.

Mak laughed a bit ''I told him that all three of us did and that he was the same as in high school, then I took the key chain and walked off.''

Kong laughed softly and stood up leaning against the window. Mak patted his shoulder and turned around only to see others where coming in for class as well as Bong.

''Alight lets sit down class is going to start soon'' Mak said grabbing up he bag and heads to his seat. It was good for Kong to have a friend, no, a brother like Mak. At lest he understood and never judged.