Chapter Ten

Monday morning finally rolled around and the group of friends where dressed and heading out the door to the cars parked out front. Arm was driving one car with Ros in the front. Liv and the Twins got into the back of Arm's car. Toi was driving his car with Kong in the front and Mak with Bong in the back.

Getting out of the cars at school, Mak and Kong where talking about the up coming exams and the photos they need to get. The younger ones waved bye and they would see them at lunch. Toi and Bong moved around the car next to Mak and Kong. Wail looking throw some photos they took over the weekend at the park. Mak was pointing a few out when he looked up and saw Art pulling in.

Nudging Kong a few times and nodding to Art's car.

''Are you going to talk to him and tell him'' He asked

''Yeah, here hold these for me'' Kong handed the camera and his bag to Mak then headed over to Art.

Art was getting out of his car when Kong walked over to him. Kong waved, but Art didn't and tried to move past him. Grabbing his arm, Kong stopped him.

''Art, can we talk for a sec?'' he asked

Giving a soft sigh Art turned around and looked at him and pulls his arm away then leans in close to him ''I have nothing to say to you. Your boyfriend is looking, you should go.'' Art walked away and as he past by the other three both Art looked at Mak giving him a dirty look, wail Toi watched Art but then turned and moved over to Kong who was watching Art walk away with the most hurt look on his face. Toi wrapped his arms around Kong and hugged him.

''It's fine, just ignore him maybe later you can try again''

Kong nodded and smiled a bit. He was glade Toi was there to try and cheer him up. They both walked back over to Mak and Bong who asked if he was ok. Giving them a soft nod they smiled and headed to class.

After class Toi told the others he would catch up with them later that he had something to do before lunch. The others nodded and Toi headed out down the hall. Just as he reached where he was going, the class room he wanted was letting class out and out walked Art. Grabbing Art from behind, he pulled him to a spot where no one could hear them.

''What the hell are you going P' ''Art yelled at him when they finally stopped walking and Toi spun around to look at him.

''I don't know if you even remember me, but I went to the same high school as you, Mak and Kong.''

Giving him a good look up and down Art nodded.

''Yeah, I remember. You where the one always hanging onto Kong. I guess to bad for you he is with Mak now.'' Art gave a small smirk and laugh

''See this is why I don't like you, but I'm doing this for him cause he does.'' After taking a deep breath and running his hands throw his hair, Toi pointed at Art. ''Mak and Kong are not together, in fact Kong isn't with anyone. Mak is like an older brother to him who like to tease him a lot, but of course you wouldn't know cause you wouldn't give him a chance to explain.''

Leaning back against the wall behind him Toi crossed his arms over his chest trying to keep his cool. ''I swear I wasn't going to say anything cause its not my place to, but Kong just came out to all his friends about being gay and the one he likes is you. If you cant expect how his friends are or even expect him then make it clear to him do not lead him on. If you do I will take him from you myself.''

He pats Art's shoulder as he starts to leave. ''Think about Art'' he said as he waved by and headed to meet the others for lunch. The moment Toi joined the others Kong jumped up and was pulling him to sit down. He was asking where he been and what was going on. Toi just smiled and patted his head. He loved how Kong acted cute when he was worried about people. Everyone was talking about the exams and what they should do. Bong, Mak, Toi and Kong where in a group for class.

Kong was sitting on the table near Toi with his feet on the seat. Looking up Toi saw Art at the other end of the lunch room looking at Kong. Just to make his point Toi laid his head on Kong looking up and smiling at him. Kong laughed and rubbed his head running his fingers throw his hair. Looking back Art seemed to get upset more and walked off leaving a big smile on Toi's face. From this he knew what he said was getting to him, so now he just needed to wait to see what Art was going to do.

After lunch everyone went back to class and was going to meet up later at the cars. In class the Teacher explained the plain for the up coming class trip that was just before exams. She wanted to let everyone know to bring their sleeping bags, cameras, batters and anything else they needed. After the Teacher finally finished the list of what they needed she also told him they would be going with another class as well. The class happened to be the same one Art was in. Kong's face went from a smile to a soft frown. He looked down at his desk thinking about what he could do to make Art talk to him. Toi and Mak looked at each other then back at Kong. They knew he was feel hurt about what happened that morning.

Finally, class was over and they where ready to head home. As the four of them reached the cars they noticed the others where there waiting.

''Yo, its about time'' Sinn called out

''P' what took you so long'' Liv bounced over to Bong

Mimi was sitting on top of Arms car as she hugged on him from behind wail he was reading. Arm looked up and nodded ''Lets get a drink tonight, we havn't done that in a wail'' he said in a softly spoken tone. Mimi tapped the back of his head. ''Remember what happen last time you got drunk P'Arm'' He leaned his head back to look at her then shrugged.

Ros just laughed at them all then pointed behind Kong and Mak. Art was making his way over to them. Kong looked but then turned away and headed to Toi's car. Art did park in the same parking lot as them so why was it shocking.

''We need to talk'' a voice came from behind Kong

When he looked it was Art. He grabbed Kong's wrist and pulled him over to his car unlocking it and pushed Kong inside the passenger side then shut the door. Not giving time for Kong to know what was happening Art was already in the drivers side with his belt and car on, then he pulled away.

Giving a small laugh Toi smiled and told the others to get in. For a moment everyone looked shocked as their friend had been taken away from them and yet no one stopped him. Mak looked at Toi who gave a shrug then hopped in the car. Everyone else followed behind.