32 | ❛Make Way for Franny❜

❛ Be more obvious ❜ 

Blair laughed, throwing the shirt she had in her hand at her best friend who dodged it skillfully

Blair laughed, throwing the shirt she had in her hand at her best friend who dodged it skillfully. "Hey!" Francesca giggled, grabbing the shirt from the bed and folding it, "Don't throw it at me just because you can't speak!" she shouted happily while helping her best friend pack. 

"I messed up on one word, one big word!" Blair scoffed, her smile not leaving her face since her best friend took care to make sure it stayed there. "Aren't you an actress?" Francesca giggled. Blair rolled her eyes, "Alright, alright," she dismissed, her hands waving in the air to shake the other's confidence away.

"Let's go to the break room, I'm hungry," she suggested, wandering over to the door with her bag in hand. Francesca narrowed her eyes, "Can't we go watch some scenes?"

Blair shrugged, "The only one's filming today are Scarlett and Robert, and it's a two-minute scene. It's probably done by now."

Francesca threw her head back and groaned, "Fine, no free entertainment today. They better have sandwiches in there."

Blair chuckled as the two left her trailer and walked together with elbows linked to the trailer closest to the director's cabin.  

As the girls neared the cabin, they saw none other than Tom Holland walking the same direction. Francesca squealed and gripped her friend's arm tighter. "Ooh, hot stuff coming in at six o'clock. Or is it three o'clock? Screw it, I hate clocks. Just look at Mr. McRight coming this way!" she laughed loudly, causing Blair to smack her arm and tug her quickly into the break room. "Be more obvious!" she sarcastically shouted, only to find Chris Evans and Paul Bettany glare at her from where they were lounged on sofas rehearsing lines.

Francesca smirked and Blair tossed her a playful glare before both saw the array of food lined at the back and looked at each other with grins and delved into the feast that awaited them.